Day with daddy

Santina's pov - Daddy got a call and I over heard it all whoever it was made daddy so mad because he had to go into the office.
His been working from home so he can take care of mom and spend more time with us especially me because yes I am the favourite 😋 being the only principessa rules.
I want to go with him, the boys have seen where he works so I should be able to as well right I am going to ask him he won't say no, he never does.
So I walked into his office I know he is there because he said he had to get a few things before he left.

Santina - Daddy..... ( I looked up at him with my pretty puppy dog eye and pouted my lips just for extra effect )

Leonardo- ( Oh no , I know she wants something she always gives me that look, this cheeky little thing knows I can never deny her anything )
Yes Principessa did you want something.

Santina - Yes I want to come to work with you, the boys have been but I haven't it isn't fair and I just want to be with you..
I know I have to do my work but I don't need the tutor, I will do my work at your work please daddy.....
If you go I will miss you so much...

Leonardo- Okay principessa you can come how can I refuse.
While I finish getting everything I need why don't you go up and tell your mom you're coming with me.

Santina - Okay Daddy be back soon...( I bolted out his office running only for him to yell out telling me not to run, I guess there may be a down side to been the favourite he treats me like a china doll he doesn't do that with my brothers they can ruff house and run around but not me I might break in a million pieces.)

Aria's pov - I was laying in bed like usual reading my book, well more like buying time until Leo leaves , he had to go fix's some things at the office, I looked up just in time for bubble little girl who jumped on the bed next to me.

Aria- Hey sweetheart what's got you so cheery in the morning.

Santina - I'm going to work with daddy, I asked him if I can go and then I  brought up how unfair it was that the boys got to go and you now of course he said yes....
But don't worry mom I promise I will do my work there, I just came in here to wish you a good morning and by and I will see you later.

Aria - haha alright honey but behave yourself and please try not disturb your dad to much he got an urgent call from his office which means he needs to concentrate on fixing the problem okay but anyways have fun I love you so much and I will see you when you get back we can paint our nails.

Santina- Okay mom I will see you soon love you bye.
( I rushed out of the room and then the stairs I stopped when I got closer to his office so I wouldn't get in trouble, not that I would really get in trouble hehe.)
Hey daddy I am ready !

Leonardo- Okay Principessa do you have all your school work.

Santina - Yes , I have everything

Leonardo- Okay let's go , now when we get there I will take you to my office you can do your work because I have to go in for a meeting as soon as I go there.

Leonardo's pov - I love watching how her eyes lit up when I said she could come.
I am looking at her practically jumping in her seat with excitement I couldn't help but chuckle with amusement it completely warmed my heart to see how excited she is just to go with me to the office, I would think most kids would find that boring.
As soon as we pulled up to the building we both got out and I took her hand and lead her inside as soon as we were inside all eyes we're on us, shocked evident on my face.
I glared at them all and they turned away in a hurry I would have screamed like I usually would but since my Santi my principessa is with me I had to control myself.

Leonardo - Alright Baby girl daddy has to go into the meeting now you can go seat on my desk and do your work, I will try and finish as quick as I can then we will go to eat anywhere you want.
You will be alright by yourself right.