Family Torture time 2

Santiago- Dad do you have anything to blindfold her with hahaha , I think it will be more fun when she can't see what's coming just like mom didn't see what she did coming, perfect revenge don't you think?

Leonardo - haha of course figilo and yes it will be the perfect revenge, you truly are a natural.
( I looked over to Alex of my men who is in charge of keeping things in order down here in Hell's torture as we call it )
Alex go get the blindfold to cover the bitches eyes.

Lexi's - ( I heard the sound of what I know are probably tools , how did I get here this is not how it was suppose to be, I can't see anything just hear things which makes it worse )
W....what are you doing..... please Leo.... Don't do this ....( crying ) don't let him do this....( crying )
I am a victim too ..... Ahhhh!!!!! .
( I could feel cold metal down my arm and his sinister little laugh, this little shit is nuts Leo needs to rain him in not encourage him.)
"LEO!!!!!! ( crying )

Santiago - hahaha awe what's a matter big cry baby scared , mmmm good you should be.
Hope you're ready for some fun, well fun for us not so much for you hahah.

Santiago's pov- I looked over her thinking of what to start with then it came to me she thinks she is the most beautiful woman in the world but I am sure I can make her better.
I picked up the blade that was on the table and started carving into her face as soon as the blade hit her she started screaming.

( Ahhhhh!!!! St...opp.. pl...ease..... )

Her screams was like music to my ear's

Santiago - Keep screaming it will just make me do it more, I love the sound of your screams in pain.
( she stopped crying although I could still hear the silent, whimpering , such a pathetic bitch)

Mmm let's see what can we do next.

Mike- Got the perfect thing hahah ( her eyes maybe covered but I can see the fear right through that cover and I know I am not the only one that can see and is absolutely loving it.)

Santiago - Yeah!!! That is perfect.
( I fired up the blow torch, pressing it close to her face down her neck, the smell of burnt flesh filling the air along with her screams of agonising pain and I am loving it.)

)