XV • America's biggest Hater

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩

Steve, the ancient fossil that he is, sent a handwritten letter to Tony a few days after the events in Russia.
The letter contained apologies from all three of them, although Bucky refused to apologize himself— Isabelle had to do it for him.

She figured that the man would still be mad at them, but to her surprise, Tony sent them a message. It wasn't a handwritten letter, matter of fact it was Friday or one of his other AIs that wrote it. But in the message, Tony also apologized for almost killing them and signing the Sokovian Accord.

The three criminals hid in Poland in the meantime. Ross, after seeing the truth about Zemo dropped the accords and decided to not arrest them.
As a result, Isabelle, Steve, Wanda, Natasha, Sam, and some others moved into the Avengers Compound.

Most of them did it because they had no other option. They didn't even have jobs so finding a place to live would be very difficult. As for Clint, he did have a home, and even a whole family so he stayed there, only visiting from time to time.

"You ready to go?" Steve asked Bucky after he was done packing. Steve already had his backpack on his back, waiting for the other two.
"Has anyone seen my toothbrush?" Isabelle yelled from the small bathroom.
"Leave it. You'll just get another one."

The apartment was small, old, and also had a funky smell to it. So they were happy that they finally could enjoy the luxury of Starks compound.
Isabelle also could get her own bedroom— something she'd never had, although she was more excited to see her 'friends'.

They weren't exactly her friends, as she only spoke once or twice to them, but they were nice to her anyway.

"C'mon, they're waiting." Steve hurried Isabelle who was still packing.
Once finished, the three of them walked outside to see a Quinjet parked nearby.

The entry door opened, revealing Natasha.
Steve hugged her as a greeting while James and Isabelle shook her hand.

Belle took out her wire headphones and connected them to her phone.

"Don't be so antisocial," Bucky joked. In response, Isabelle rolled her eyes playfully, ignoring him.

An hour or two later, the jet started to slow down, a greenish landscape in front of them. It was only 8 AM when they were getting closer to land, a big white building stood in the middle of a plain.

Once on the ground, Isabelle stood by the entrance of the jet for a second before following the other three. She looked around, enjoying the crisp February air.
She hid her hands in her pockets, fidgeting with her phone. It was a burner phone of course, but she still used it to play music.