II • Scary Eyes are Staring Back

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

June 15, 1985

As the months went by, the class had a little more freedom. They didn't have to be escorted by their teacher or guards anymore. She said that they gained her trust. They now had to wake up by themselves. Every hour a bell went off, indicating that class ended. If you were late to class, you'd get punished. Madame B hated it when people talked in her classes, but what she hated the most was tardiness. If you were 1 millisecond too late, or even if you weren't 5 minutes early, she'd still punish you.
The punishments varied from a slap to getting whacked by a metal ruler on the wrists.

Isabelle was rarely late thanks to Alex. If one of them knew that she wouldn't make it on time, the other one would help. They always talked while walking (- or running)  to class, but only if there weren't any teachers around.

Her kill count was 27 now. She's not proud of it, but she had to. She remembered every face, every scream, and every tear.

September 21, 1986

It's been a year and Isa is no longer in class B2. She 'graduated' to class H3. Instead of Madame B, her new teacher was Madame H. She wasn't necessarily better, but she wasn't worse. she was taller and younger. She wasn't as mean but her classes were way harder.  With the years, the tech also got better. they had to learn how to use different weapons like guns and knives but also widow bracelets and other stuff.

Two months ago, they were informed that they would get their first mission. They had to get inside an ex-hydra agent's house to get the documents he stole. Normally, Hydra would send one of their soldiers, but that would be too dangerous. They didn't want anyone seeing them so they needed stealth.

Since then they had to work extra hard. For two months straight, they only had combat classes. Today, they would fight each other to determine their positions; the two best fighters would kill the agent while three others would steal the documents.

The class was training hand-to-hand combat, again. Isabelle was paired up with Nr.7, Marya.
Marya was another girl from her class. She doesn't talk with her a lot but Marya's kind and shy. She has blonde hair and is 6 as well.

she's shorter than Isabelle, so it wouldn't be too difficult. They were sparring on the mat, their teacher watching closely. She tackled Isabelle but she quickly stood back up, landing a punch to her jaw. After a minute or two, Isabelle had her pinned down on the ground. She was strangling her till she tapped twice on the mat. The taller one let her go and looked over at her teacher. She nodded at Isabelle and she went to sit down to drink some water.