XIV • Friendship is Magic

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩

Tony Stark is a man with a large ego. Seeing as he was wrong, he swallowed his pride and admitted his mistake. He discovered Zemo's whereabouts and decided to help confront him in Russia as an act of apology.

After a few hours or so, the three super soldiers landed in Russia. The jet gracefully lowered on the snow, the scenery reminding Isabelle and James of their past.

They first went to choose their guns and weapons. Isabelle opted for a simple handgun, a knife, and her favorite: two throwing knives.

The large jet door opened vertically and Steve glanced at the other two. They just stared into the snow, both having flashbacks.
„You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach in the back of that freezer truck?" Steve asked curiously.

„Was that the time we used our train money to buy hot dogs?" Bucky asked
„You blew three bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a redhead." He clarified and they both smiled at the memory.
„What was her name again?"

„Dolores. You called her Dot."
„She's gotta be a hundred years old by now." Bucky chuckled
„So are we pal." Steve put his hand on his shoulder.

They walked up to the rocks, the fresh snow crunching under their feet. In the rocks, there was a double door leading into the ground. The cold air seeped through Isabelle's hair as she squinted her eyes. The hallways looked old and abandoned, sending a chill down Isabelle's spine.

She stared at the ground with the gun in her hands. Tears threatened to swell up as the place brought too many bad memories. She could practically hear the guards screaming at her, the sound of their metal sticks colliding with her back and her voice begging them to stop to no avail.

While they searched for Zemo, Isabelle got closer and closer to James, searching for comfort. If she could, she would embrace him and let him carry her weight. Their bodies brushed each other lightly as they walked.

James noticed the trembling figure pushing towards him. He held his gun with both hands but switched to one so he could hold her hand.

They stood in the elevator, James lightly nodding at Isabelle silently making sure she was okay. She nodded back with a tight-lipped smile and watery eyes.

Bucky walked out first with his big machine gun up. Steve went last, his shield shielding him from potential danger.

Halfway up the stairs, the grumpy doors groaned as someone forced them open behind them. Both soldiers held their guns up as Steve was protecting them with the shield. To their surprise, a red and gold robot pushed the doors open, stepping inside. Isabelle was about to shoot at the strange figure but quickly realized he was Iron Man.