I • Bang Bang, Kiss Kiss

・┆ ✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

・┆ ✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

November 7, 1983

я хочу этот" (I want this one.)
The larger man on the left said while pointing to a girl on the far left.
A different person, dressed in all black grabbed the girl by her arm.

Nine scared girls sat on the ground of a container ship, waiting to be chosen. None were older than 5.

The tired blond girl barely tried to fight him off as the person pushed her into a black van.

The second man looked around at the 8 other girls. He couldn't decide until his eyes landed on her.
The only black-haired girl. The other ones had blonde or light brown hair with dark blue/brown eyes. She sticked out like a sore thumb. Black, dark hair is considered pretty common whilst blonde hair is very rare. However, in Russia, it was the other way around. Honestly, everything was.

This one had light blue eyes and black hair. She stood out, and he liked that.

He had a smug smirk as he pointed at the two-year-old, her eyes widening. A different person came to grab her, but unlike the other ones, she fought more. She kicked and screamed but she was no match for the man.
She left the container and was forced into a second van. There were 3 other girls, and after a while, all 10 girls were on their way.

Where? They didn't know. They only knew that it was cold and dark.

45 minutes later, they arrived at a big strange academy.
The young girls got out one by one, escorted by a guard. The guards followed each other neatly in a row.

As they got inside, they passed classrooms. Isabelle, the blue-eyed one, curiously looked inside through the small glass windows. One classroom was filled with students, learning a new language, the other with girls fighting each other. Inside another one were just simply beds.

They went to a room and were forced to sit down. Once they were sitting guards handcuffed them down, making sure that they wouldn't run away. An old lady with grey hair came and stood at the front looking around at the girls.

"Welcome... Welcome to the Red Room Academy. My name is Madame B. You girls are part of class B1. You will be given numbers, and you will only go by those numbers ."
She walked around, intimidating all of them.

"B stands for Madame B. I am your main teacher and 1 stands for class 1,  the youngest class."

She walked over to a girl and stared at her. "ты будешь номером один"
(You will be number one.)