VI • All Gone

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

"Stop! Put me down!" Isabelle screamed, being tired of getting dragged through the halls every single time. after a while she gave up, letting the men treat her like a ragdoll.

It was unfair; James was just being led behind her; no one was dragging him.

she was relieved that they weren't going to the training room. They instead took her to an even bigger room, a chair with tubes in the middle.

Isabelle frowned in confusion. She was placed in the chair, metal restrainers automatically wrapped themselves around her limbs. "let me go!" she screamed as the metal dug into her arms. instead of a response, all she got was a slap on the cheek. Isabelle quietly gasped.

"SHUT UP!" one of the scientists screamed back.

"Now, now, let's calm down." Schultz came forward and the scientist backed away, clearly intimidated by him. "sor- sorry sir" the man said, his head down.

"It's not nice to treat our guests with disrespect," he smirked and grabbed her chin, his thumb lightly caressing her cheek.

Isabelle didn't know why but didn't like it at all. She didn't like being touched, especially not by strangers. James stood in the background, glaring daggers at him. But he couldn't glare for long, he was escorted to some other room.

She turned her face away. Schultz didn't appreciate it. His smirk disappeared immediately. "alright then, turn it on" he turned to the man who stood next to the big machine. Before he did that, the other scientist hurried over with something in his hands. He struggled to open her mouth, and when he finally did Isabelle bit down on some sort of plastic. Weird.

He turned it on, big claws above her head lit up and went down.

a few seconds went by. Isabelle now felt one of the most painful things ever. she screamed harder than ever before and bit down on the retainer. tears were streaming down her face, it felt as if her brain was melting, all her memories disappearing. She saw them flash right before her eyes, then just vanish one by one.

She was shaking uncontrollably. One of the scientists suddenly began screaming weird words at her.

"Пять
солдат
красный
убийство
снегв
дова"

(Five Soldier Red kill snow widow)

When the agony finally stopped, she was breathing heavily. Her heart was beating a million times per minute.

Schultz carefully approached her and bent down to her level. "Soldat?"

no response. Isabelle just stared in front of her, not making eye contact. She had an empty distant look in her eyes.