XIII • Fights get Fought

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩

Isabelle has a December heart. Full of mist and rainy days. Her once warm and joyful one got ripped apart and burned down the second she was separated from her old friend in the Academy. But once she met James, the pieces of her heart were sewn back together. It wasn't like before, but her heart got better.

Her thoughts wandered all around as she twirled the gold necklace. She was a little jealous of James because he was stronger, he was more powerful. But, he had a literal weapon sewn into himself.
Isabelle wants a metal arm. But she doesn't want to lose her arm. Maybe she could get... a third arm?

Isabelle's thoughts came to a halt once they arrived at an airport in Germany. They immediately went to the parking lot as someone was waiting for them.
They drove up to a white van that was already sitting there and parked near it.

They exited the creaking and rusty car. James and Isabelle stayed behind the car while Steve and Sam went to greet a man and woman from the van.

Isabelle, not being tall enough to watch over the top like James, just spied through the side window.

She listened in on the conversation they were having. Clint opened the side door to reveal another man who was sleeping on the seats.

He flinched when the door opened, clearly unaware of his surroundings.
He shook Steve's hand for a solid moment then greeted the other people.

Isabelle's mind wandered again before an alarm blared, a German voice telling the citizens to leave the airport.

"They're evacuating the airport."
In moments like these, Isabelle was thankful for the Red Room's teachings.

"Suit up," Steve ordered shortly.

Isabelle went to the bathroom with the other lady to change.
She only had her old hydra suit, it was black with red accents.

While on their way, Isabelle trailed behind but the lady slowed down to match her speed.

"Hi, I'm Wanda." She introduced herself cheerfully.
"I'm Isabelle," The shy girl answered.
"Where are you from?"
"Russia, you?" The two girls chatted about themselves as an introduction.

"Sokovia." She smiled warmly.
"Oh.. yeah, I've been there, nice country."
"I've heard that you're also from Hydra.." the older one hesitated, changing the subject drastically.

She nodded with a tight-lipped smile and furrowed eyebrows. "I'm sorry you went through that too, Wanda." Isabelle smiled sympathetically, tasting her name.