IV • La Belle et la Bête

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

It was early in the morning when they arrived. Isabelle would've counted every second of the trip if she wouldn't have fallen asleep. After all, counting the seconds seemed like counting the sheep.

It seemed like forever, but after hours they finally arrived in Germany.

The same two guards carried her inside, dragging her around like a rag doll that was unable to walk by herself through the halls as Schultz followed closely behind.

Once they got to a metal room, they abruptly stopped.
The door creaked loudly as they opened it. Isabelle wasn't so sure if it was because of how ancient it was, or because no one ever used it.

In the middle was a table that looked like a bed. Surrounding it were other tables full of needles, bandages, and other stuff.

Without wasting another second, they strapped her down to the metal bed. It looked like a dentist's bed but 10 times worse. It was uncomfortable and the metal straps around her wrists and ankles were hurting.

Imagine how scared a small child would be inside of a dentists office. Now imagine the same already scared child being strapped down on a bed that wasn't made to calm her down with even scarier medical tools right next to her.

Out of a second door came 5 people dressed in white, one of them had a clipboard.

Isabelle suddenly felt a needle in her left arm. She flinched and hissed at the sudden pain.
Poor thing didn't know it was only the beginning of needles and pain.

„Blood: A+." She heard as they tested the blood.

She sat in the chair for what felt like hours, the doctors were doing weird things with her blood, cells, and other stuff. It was very confusing. She barely understood what they were doing, her eyes darting around at all the people putting samples of Isabelle into weird machines.

She felt like a newly discovered alien that had to be throughly examined to even begin to understand what she was. She wished the doctors could examine her mind to figure out what exactly was wrong with her and write it all down in a book for her.

Thankfully, after some time, they finally decided that they had enough information taken out of the little parts of Isabelle. Two guards took her to another hallway while following Schultz.

„This is your new cell. You'll only leave it for training or testing. Your roommate will be joining you soon." He explained as the guards threw me inside.

Isabelle had some questions. 4163 to be exact, but most of them were branching off of three main ones.
a cell? Really?'
‚Don't I have other classes?'
‚Roommate? Am I not the only one?'