Chapter 27: When Two Liars Collide

Warning: I apologize for my grammatical errors because English is not my first language, I hope I get to deliver my story very well. This story might include bad words so if you're uncomfortable with it please do excuse yourself.

***

Freen's Pov

I took a deep sigh as I walk the empty corridors, bodies are all over the place. Well, unconscious bodies.

I stare at my hand and took my handkerchief to clean the blood off. I want to start my life over but this jerk is giving me a hard time.

"We're not going to settle anything if you keep on hiding." I spoke to no one but the echo in the empty corridors is enough for anyone to hear.

"Geez, you really are a demon. You massacre everyone, not a single soul left. This is straight out of horror." He replied as he walk out of his hiding spot, he was at the other side of the corridor.

"If the media will see this gruesome scene, they will say the cult did this." He jokingly said and giggle. I really don't have time for this.

"Are you done making lame jokes?" I asked, wiping the blood off my dagger.

"Scary." He commented and shrug.

After a few minutes of silence, he took out a wrecking ball. I know he was a strong guy but it didn't occur me that all those years that he was gone, he might be training himself to bring me down.

He spin that wrecking ball around, that is his choice of weapon because he knew he couldn't beat me in a hand to hand combat. He want to keep the distance.

He threw the wrecking ball at my way as I lay flat on the ground to dodge. The corridors are narrow and it's a perfect place for him to go on a rampage but he has to make sure that he won't destroy the corridors using his weapon or else I'll have a huge space to move around and kill him.

The moment he threw the wrecking ball, he pull it back once again. I have to think of ways to bring him down, I have like a few hours before morning arrives. I left Becca at my place and I don't want to wake her up and realize I wasn't by her side. 

I don't want her to think of anything else. I just want to make things right, I just want to live a normal life with her. Is that too much to ask for?

"Come on, Freen. You look like a puppy trapped in a corner. Am I too much? Should I hold back?" He mocked. I smirked.

He really grew.

As soon as he threw his wrecking ball at my way, I jumped higher than his ball and push it downwards. This threw him off guard and lost his balance. I took my dagger and thew it straight at him, he manage to dodge it in a nick of time.

"Woah, that almost hit me." He exclaimed. He was about to pull his wrecking ball again but he was way too slow, he didn't even realize I cut the chain that is connected to the wrecking ball.

"Oh shit." He commented, staring at his disconnected weapon. "That is a hard ass chain! How did you fucking do that?!" He asked in disbelief and impressed at the same time.

I jump towards him and he was about to run away again when I pull him back by his hair and slam his face on the concrete floor. That gives me so much satisfaction.

I took my dagger and hit his face with it's handle. I don't want to knock him out, just enough to keep him conscious.

"Alright, alright! Well, this is fucking embarrassing but whatever, do whatever you want." He said, glaring at me like a kid that lost to a duel.

This is exactly how I beat him every time back in the day. Hit his face with the handle of the dagger I always use.

"Here's the deal, you jerk. You can tell the underworld that you killed me and held yourself the new ruler. I don't care how you'll convince everyone but do it." I said.

"N-new ruler?" He asked, confused.

"Yes. I'm planning to leave all of this behind. I hope the grudge we felt before is settled here." I said and he took a deep sigh and chuckle.

"I hope so. But this is unfair, I didn't even manage to hit you." He sulked, I shrugged.

"Way too weak." I commented and smirked at him. He just laugh and stood up.

"I guess you want to leave all of this behind and settle to that little missy in your office?" He teased, I just roll my eyes at him.

"Don't bother us again." I said and stood up. He stood up and was about to hit me at the back of my head as soon as I turned my head away but I stabbed him in his guts, this causes him to groan in pain.

"You're such a cunning woman." He commented as the blood gushes out of his mouth. I just laugh and look at him in the eye, he really knew me well. He knew I'm going to kill him regardless of what I said, he causes too much trouble for me. I'm such a liar, am I?

"A final blow to leave my merciless persona behind. You're my conclusion, Saint. If I don't kill you here, I can't move forward." I said and smile, pulling out the dagger out and slit his throat.

Well, I'm planning to make Engfa the ruler in replace of me. I know Noey isn't interested about being the ruler, she's way too outgoing and has this You-Only-Live-Once personality and would spend her time mostly at the club. Engfa on the other hand has the experience and skills. I should inform them about this.

I feel relief. 

I'm going to move forward, with Rebecca.

With the love of my life.

I wipe the blood off the dagger, ride my bike and drove off.

****

I went deep into the woods, take my suit off and pour some gas on it. I'll burn this now. 

Another conclusion.

It's hard, you know? 

But it's for the best, for Rebecca. 

For us.

I smile and went home.

How I miss you, Rebecca.

[End of Chapter 27]

Author's Note: 

Hello everyone! How are you all? It's been a while and I thank you for the patience to wait for my updates. I've been making a little progress and progress is still progress regardless of how small is it, you know? 

Please do take care of yourself and have a great life!