CHARACTERS

This story is a work of fiction. All characters, names, places, and events came from author's wide imagination but most ideas are from watching GAP the series and some dark AU's.

Date Started: March 22, 2023
Status: ---

Rebecca Patricia "Becky" Armstrong

A pretty big name mainly because her family gets involves in issues or scandals, be it small or big

A pretty big name mainly because her family gets involves in issues or scandals, be it small or big. If they hate her family, so did she, but no amount of hatred from other people could compete with hers. Considering what they've done, Becky tried her best to cut off her connections with her family.

No matter what, they wouldn't let her go.

Despite the oppression and physical abuse, she has this duality in her that only the person she has wrapped around her fingers could see.

And everyone who knew her wouldn't have guessed who is it.

Sarocha "Freen" Chankimha

Freen. Just Freen and everyone will know.

The most influential mafia boss who hides in a form of a very successful, dignified CEO of the biggest company in Asia named Diversity.

No one knew her face in her other world, just mention the name Freen and the underground world would shake their knees.

The best of both worlds.

Living in two worlds with different name and yet hold the same power.

What happen when the most powerful woman in Thailand falls inlove?

Is she the gentle one? Probably yes.

A gentlewoman? For her? Definitely.

Sarocha Chankimha. The most powerful woman in Asia.

Freen. The most powerful identity in the underground world.

How will their journey to fix themselves goes?

Find out and read my story.

Author's Note:
I will be publishing a book after my first book. I only publish this to prevent losing it because Wattpad always deletes my chapters and I always end up making a new one. I don't know why it happened, not everytime though.

Anyways, hopefully you're into this kind of genre and will try my best to live up on your expectations.

Thank you. :))