Chapter 11: Robbers

Chapter 11: Robbers

Warning: I apologize for my grammatical errors because English is not my first language, I hope I get to deliver my story very well. This story might include bad words so if you're uncomfortable with it please do excuse yourself.

***

Becky's Pov

I can feel someone moving and I immediately open my eyes because I just realized that Ms. Sarocha and I slept together in her office.

"You should sleep more." She said as soon as I sat up, she's preparing something on the table and my eyes immediately feast on the sight.

"I'll take care of it, Ms. Sarocha." I said and went up and approach her, she looks at me and stare hard. I don't know what's on her mind when she's staring hard like that.

"You were talking on your sleep." She commented and I immediately tensed. I just laugh it off and look away trying to lessen the tension I felt on my shoulders.

"Oh really? Did I say something?" I asked, trying to look at everything but her eyes. I can see from my peripheral view that she's just staring at me but then shook her head and shrugged.

"Yes, you said I look like a puppy." She said and I know for a fact that I said something personal in my sleeping state that she couldn't say.

"Oh, I did? Now that you said that, you really look like one." I said and laugh, she raise her brows at me but the subtle smile from her lips is very noticeable to me.

"Stop making fun of me and let's just eat." She said, I took a seat in front of her and we ate in silence.

***

Ms. Sarocha left the office in a hurry because P'Nam informed her that there's a meeting they need to attend in which by Ms. Sarocha's side, she forgot.

I just finished cleaning her office and notice that it's time to go home. I pack my things and start fixing myself up in the mirror, my phone suddenly rang signalling that there's an incoming text.

I grab my phone in my pocket and a huge smile plastered in my face after reading the text, my first allowance just arrived. It's not much but it's bigger than I expected on what an allowance should be. I didn't know much about how an allowance should cost since the previous store I worked didn't gave me any.

Expected. It pains him to even gave me the full salary, I wouldn't expect him to give me allowance. I guess this is what big and small company differs.

I put my phone back and sprint out of the huge company to go home and pay my rents. The allowance alone can pay my rent and can sustain my daily necessities for two weeks, that's how huge the allowance is.

I'm so happy!

Should I buy myself some milktea? I want to try some since it's been trendy these past few days and I heard a lot of feedback regarding it.

I should reward myself with that. One milktea shouldn't hurt. It's my first time trying it as well.

I decided to go to the mall and withdraw the money since I have to pay the rent. I'll buy milktea later after paying the rent so that I can monitor the money. The mall is near anyway, I can just walk myself there.

I regretted that. I shouldn't have come home.

"Becky, you're home." He greeted and stood up as he walk his way towards me. I didn't move, I didn't even greet him back, all I did was stare at him in utter disbelief.

I think he now knew that I got accepted at Diversity and I know he's going to demand a bigger money because of the fact that Diversity is a huge company. Working there is a privilege.