Chapter 12: Protection

Warning: I apologize for my grammatical errors because English is not my first language, I hope I get to deliver my story very well. This story might include bad words so if you're uncomfortable with it please do excuse yourself.

****

Sarocha's Pov

I lay her down on my bed softly and turn the AC on so that she can rest, I put a blanket on top of her as I went downstairs to grab myself a drink.

I took my phone out of my pocket and call Noey in which she answered after three rings. "What is it, Freen?" She asked, I heard a very loud music on her end and I know she's at the club right now.

"Back to clubbing? Did Irin reject you again?" I asked, I heard her groan meaning she didn't like what I said.

"No, I'm following her. She saw me with my ex earlier and now she's out clubbing and drinking." She said and took a deep sigh.

"Did you explain your side?" I asked, "I tried but she just put a hand over my mouth, she wouldn't let me." Noey said, I tried not to laugh at her situation. It must be suck to pursue someone so headstrong. Irin is a guarded lady because of Noey being a playgirl in the past but it seems that Noey is a changed woman.

"Why did you call?" Noey asked. I blushed and took a sip on my wine almost immediately, I almost choke.

"Um- Becky is here at my apartment." I said, silence was heard on her end that I almost thought she ended the call.

"SAY WHAT?" She screamed, I pull away the phone from my ear and glare at it even though she couldn't see me. That hurts my ear.

"Like, your private apartment? Why?" She asked, confused. Well, I can't blame her though. I never allow anyone to come here including Noey, Noey didn't even know where is it. It's my private quarters but with Becky, I'm willing to show her everything if she lets me.

"She fainted in front of the company like 5 minutes ago, I don't know what happened. Investigate it." I said, she just laugh while I roll my eyes in annoyance. This girl really likes to tease me.

"Wow, you're so down bad." She commented, "Okay then, give me a week." Noey said, I furrow my brows in disagreement.

"3 days. Final." I said, I heard her sigh but eventually agreed.

"Okay. Bye now, I'll have to follow Irin so that she won't be in trouble." Noey said, I bid my farewell and ended the call.

I walk my way upstairs and decided to take a shower. I stink and I want to lay down beside her, I won't do anything. I just want to stay close to her and before I'll do that, I have to make sure I smell good.

After taking a shower, I just took the robe because I'm lazy putting on my nighties. I'm so tired today and a lot of stuff is happening. I'm pretty sure that Som's dad is going to cause troubles in the future but worry not because I'm Sarocha Chankimha.

I always know what to do.

***

Becky's Pov

Lavender scents, soft mattress, I feel like I'm on cloud nine. It feels so good.

Wait- where the hell am I?

I immediately open my eyes and notice that I'm not alone in the bed, I slowly turn my head sideways and saw Ms. Sarocha sleeping deeply. She's in her robe and I tried my very best not to look down, why didn't she wear something decent especially now that she's not alone in the bed.