Chapter 3: The Other World

Warning: I apologize for my grammatical errors because English is not my first language, I hope I get to deliver my story very well. This story might include bad words so if you're uncomfortable with it please do excuse yourself.

***

Third Person's Pov

"Fuck, fuck, fucking hell!" The guy yell out as he smash his glass out of anger. The news that his men gave angered him so much, and to think that he is usually a calm guy makes this so much of a big deal.

He grab his men's collar in anger, making the guy to have a hard time breathing because of how tight his boss' grip is.

"Out of all the people you can anger, why does it have to be Freen? Hmm?" He asked as he punch his gut, so hard he folded in pain.

"Where is this idiot who tainted our name?" He asked, back to his usual composure. He still held his stomach in pain but manage to point at one of the guys who were sweating bullets as of the moment.

"Oh, you're here. Pretty gutsy that you manage to stay silent this whole time." The boss said as he went closer and straight punch him on the face, the guy groan in pain as he spit the blood out of his mouth.

"You really have balls." He commented and went to kick his face, this knock the guy out.

"Clean him up." He said as he turn around and leave the room, he took his phone and dial Freen's number.

A guy greeted his call as usual, Freen doesn't talk with anyone but all of the underground were very aware that she's a woman.

A very dangerous woman.

"May I talk to Freen?" He asked, politely. "Appointment?" The guy answered. He just sighed, kind of stressed with all of this.

"None, but I wanna talk to her to explain something. Please." The guy pleaded.

"Apologies. No appointment, no conversation." The guy said in his deep monotone voice, the guy grip his hair to control his anger and took a few deep sigh.

"Just this once. I have to explain to Freen what my idiotic men did was not my orders, I'll come clean. If she wants something, I can give it to her, whatever she wants." The boss bribed. This silent the guy for a while and then, someone talks, the guy felt a shiver run down his spine because of the familiar voice.

So menacing.

So dangerous.

"What could you possibly offer to me?" She asked through the phone but you can feel the intimidating aura that she gave off, the guy couldn't talk.

"I have no time for the likes of you. Stop wasting my time." She said and ended the call. In a span of seconds, one of his men came running inside his office and gave him the matte black letter with a seal that symbolizes her.

Everyone knew about it because once you got it. You'll get exiled.

And by exiled, it meant death.

It's a letter F that's bind by a rose full of thorns with a skull as it's background. The boss took the envelope with a shakey hands as he open the envelope, hoping that Freen will consider.

Good Day!
As per the agreement that form the alliance between yourself and I, once one rule gets broken, the agreement by death will take place.

"Betrayal is an action that can damage one's morals."

I believe that when we sign the agreement, my words are very clear. Your greed for money will be the cause of your downfall, learn to be satisfied with things. It'll help you survive after all.

But nevermind my advices because this will be the end of you and your group, it was a great time. You did good as a leader but not good enough to discipline your people. Too bad.

Hoping that we get to meet again. In the afterlife that is.

-freen.

As soon as he finish reading the letter, he look up at his man and followed by a loud explosion from his base. Killing everyone inside the headquarters, not a single body survive the explosion.

With that move, everyone in the other world got reminded once again not to mess with her. Not ever.

*****

Becky's Pov

I finish my dinner and stood up to take a walk outside my aparment. I can't sleep because my mind wouldn't let me sleep. After I gave my father the money, he didn't bug me for the rest of the day.

It helps me relax.

I went to the nearest playground and just play around the swing. I got appendix because I went for a walk after I'm done eating. It hurt but I can endure it.

I just stare at the sky as I kept thinking of how life would be if I was born in a caring family. Would I be happy? Free from stress? Free from obligation? This young carrying this burden is too much for me but I still held on with the help of Irin. I'm really glad that I met her.

Suddenly, I felt a car park in front of me. It's a Mazda 2 Hatchback. I alerted myself because I don't know who this person is and what they want from me, I couldn't see who's inside since the windows are tinted.

The driver open the door and it revealed the girl from the elevator. She waltz towards me like she owns the road and I have no problem with that since she looks attractive.

She's furrowing her brows, clearly stressed. I just gave her a smile but still confused why she's here.

"Hello, you're from around here?" I greeted, she didn't say anything and instead, she sat to the swing next to me.

"No. I'm on my way home from work." She replied, "This late?" I asked and she just nodded.

"Why are you out so late?" She asked. I just smile at her, "I couldn't sleep." I replied, just then she stood up and walk her way back to her car.

"You should sleep early. Your work starts tomorrow." She said, I raise my brow at her confusingly because how the hell does she know about it? Did they announce it already?

I mean, it's not shocking if the staff of the building knows it but I know for a fact that they'll let the applicants know first.

I never got any text message from today though.

Did she just spoil it??

Now that I think about it, I never asked her which department of Diversity she's assigned to. She looks really fashionable so maybe, interior design? Or anything artistic?

Goodness.

"Hey! What do you mean by that?!" I shouted, she just gave me a smirk and shrug.

"You'll see." She said as she went inside the car and drove off.

I stare at the speeding car, flabbergasted.

In a span of seconds, I couldn't see her car because of how fast she's driving.

Now I'm left here, confused and worried.

[End of Chapter 3]

Author's Note:
Hello everyone! New update! I guess I have to update her every now and then or else I'll lose my chapters.

Don't forget to vote and comment, it'll help my stories boost. Thank you so much for reading my story, I appreciate all of you!

Thank you xx