Chapter 20: The Tamed Beast

Warning: I apologize for my grammatical errors because English is not my first language, I hope I get to deliver my story very well. This story might include bad words so if you're uncomfortable with it please do excuse yourself.

***

Bec's Pov

"Ms. Sarocha.." I called out because the tension is rising pretty badly. She lets Araya go almost immediately and turn around to look at me, she gave me an apologetic smile and sat back down.

"Sorry about that." She apologize but her gaze remains distant, I just knew she wasn't happy for what happened earlier but she don't have any other choice but to sit down and take it in.

"Hello everyone, I am Noey and I came here to pick Irin up. Since everyone's kind of tipsy, how about we'll go home? Let's have a proper meet up next time, my treat." Noey said as she gave other's a smile, Irin on the other hand fell asleep.

Laila nodded and took her friends because she's the only who is still sobber, Ms. Sarocha just took tiny sips on her drink ignoring everyone.

I just sighed and walk my way towards her, standing in front of her. I don't have any patience left to handle her mood swings because my head is throbbing and I'm kind of tipsy.

I'm so confused with everything because first of, why does she have a gun?

Is it for personal use? Or in case something bad happens? Is that it?

"Ms. Sarocha, let's go home." I invite her out but she just ignore me and continue sitting there like a sulking child. I sighed and look at Noey.

"You can all go home, me and Ms. Sarocha is going to have a talk." I said and gave Noey a smile, she just nodded. Ms. Sarocha is glaring at Noey as if she's telling her to stay but Noey just mouth her a tiny 'good luck'.

They all left as I took a seat beside her, filling myself a drink. If she's just going to ignore me then I'll just stay here and wait for her to talk to me. I don't care if I'm going to be completely drunk the moment she's going to talk to me, I'll wait right here.

"Stop that. I'm so annoyed with you, seriously. I don't want to talk to you so just go home." Ms. Sarocha said as she took the glass from my hand, before she could put the glass on the table I held her wrist to prevent her from pulling away from me.

I really hate it when she ignores me.

It's like she's blocking my existence.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Sarocha. I didn't know she's going to do that. Please don't ignore me, please?" I asked. She put the glass back at the table as she went closer to me, resting her forehead on my shoulder.

I can smell her perfume. It's a mix of lavender and vanilla scent, it makes me more light headed. It smells good.

"I lost my cool earlier. You shouldn't have seen that." She said. I just held her head and carress it to help her relax.

"Can I kiss you, Bec? I feel uneasy that other people kisses you before I could. I know this is a silly request but gosh- just forget it." She said and was about to pull away but I held her neck and grab her waist to stop her.

"You can. Do it." I challenge but she didn't budge because of how hesitant she is.

This is the right time to figure out what my feelings for Ms. Sarocha are. I just know she's very important to me but am I worthy enough to love her? Do I have the rights?

My life is messy. I don't have anything other than an abusive father. I can't give her something whenever.

"Hey.." Ms. Sarocha called out as she held my face. I look at her as her eyes mirrors a look of worry, "Are you okay?" She asked.

The worry, the genuine worry. Something I craved so much from someone. I feel loved, I feel like she's really concern about my well-being and I hope that if I open my heart to her, she wouldn't hurt and lie to me.

With my messy thoughts and my loud beating heart, I grab her collar and kiss her deeply. She was about to pull away but I held her neck back, "Kiss me back." I ordered, she nodded and kiss me just as hungry.

The moment she kisses back, I felt something in my stomach. It's like something has awakened and I'm about to lose my control, my skin went cold but my insides went hot. I felt different kind of emotions but my mind is too blank to figure anything out.

She push me to the sofa as she went on top, carresing the side of my waist as I encircle my arms around her neck and carres her hair.

She pull away to have some air and that's the time I flip us over. She's in the sofa and I'm on top of her giving her neck small kisses. Like a muscle memory, she grab my hair softly as her breath went heavy.

"Let's stop before we lose control. I don't want to do this when you're drunk, please Bec?" She begged, the desire in her eyes were dark and I know that if I'll push her further she's gonna give in.

But I respect her request because if something happened and I'm drunk and doesn't know what's going on afterwards, it'll be in her conscience that she touched me while I was out of myself.

I gave her a smile and peck her lips.

"Thank you." I said and sat back down.

Sarocha's Pov

Fuck, fuck, I almost touch her while she's drunk. Goodness, what's wrong with you Sarocha?

She's now resting, her eyes close as I stare at her beautiful face. I took my blazer off and put it over her.

Suddenly, a girl rushes in our room as I glare at her for doing so. What the hell does she think she's doing?

"Ma'am, we're about to close the shop." She said, trying her best not to stutter.

"My girl is sleeping, let us be. I'll pay extra tomorrow." I said but she didn't budge, I roll my eyes at her and stood up.

"Where's the owner?" I asked, her eyes widen as her eyes mirror a look of pure fear, her hands are fidgeting.

"I'd like to speak to the owner regarding of the purchase. I'm gonna buy this club or whatever you call this shabby place." I said, she looks at me in pure shock. She's so annoying, she's like a broken doll who don't know how to function properly.

"Move, will you?! Call the owner, goodness!" I whispered shout because Bec is still sleeping. Out of fear, she sprint out of the room.

My phone rang and I immediately answer it without look at the caller ID.

"You're not going home yet?" Noey asked, "No, me and Bec is sleeping here at the club." I said, Noey went silent from the other side of the call and I know she's confused.

"Why there? Just go to the hotel or something." Noey said, "She's sleeping." I said. Like a lunatic she is, she laugh out loud.

"Don't tell me you brought the club?" She guess, I didn't say anything and just roll my eyes at her even though she couldn't see it.

"I can't believe you brought the club just because your girl is still sleeping." She said and laugh again.

"Shut up." I said and ended the call.

Now that I think about it.

Did I just brought a whole ass club just because she's sleeping?

Anyways, she looks really cute while sleeping.

I smile at the sight and took a seat near her to look at her face better.

How lucky am I if ever she's going to love me back.

Hopefully she will. If she don't, it's fine because I'll protect her regardless her feelings for me.

I love her way too much.

[End of Chapter 20]