Chapter 44: My World

Rajveer P.O.V

I enter my bedroom to see my wife talking with my sister in a happy mood but as soon as her eyes land on me they turn into draggers with whom she wants to kill me.

"Hello my Angel and my Queen" I say while keeping all the gifts I have got for them on the bed

"I want to know what you will call  your daughter as I am the princess for you," Pari says raising an eyebrow in my direction

I swear she is getting more sarcastic with the passing days

"You are my Angel from day one and the new coming member will be my Princess as her mother is my queen"

"oh so her name will be Rajkumari??" 

" why her name will be Rajkumari sweetheart?"

"Because my name is Pari as I am your angel thus her name will be Rajkumari because her name will be princess right?" she said with an innocent face but her eyes were telling me it was anything but innocent at this moment in her mind.

"Hell NOOOOOOO..... like I will let you keep her name Rajkumari or something!! yeah, we know you are short on mind but it does not mean you have to show it off at every given point!! Maan said while entering the room

" But I just asked an innocent question. Right, Bhabhi!!

Priya looked at Pari and said with a very calm voice. "let's drop the name topic for now. first, let's see if it's a boy or a girl to choose the name"

After spending more time with us they both left our room and I finally got to meet my beautiful wife.

"Hello Love"  I tried to hug but the key word was tried here as she moved away from me as soon as I came near her. 

"I hate you, I don't wanna talk to you" 

" What did I do to deserve this not so loving words from my wife"

"LOOK AT ME..!! I almost look like a whale. I am starting my 9 months tomorrow and having my baby shower on the same day which should have been done one month ago but no my husband was too busy with his work to have time for his wife. "

"I was busy because I was trying to complete all my work before time so I could spend upcoming months with you and with our mini us"

Yup...... for the last few months, I have been working crazy so that I can make a draft of work for upcoming months which can be done under the supervision of Armaan and Maan and I can spend my time with my wife and kids.

" and you won't look like a whale you look like a mom who is about to have twins"

Another yup......  yes people we are having twins.. we came to know about it on her 6th month pregnancy checkup as according to the doctor our one baby was hiding behind the other.

Looking at her face I can tell she is thinking something else not what she is saying.

"What is it love?" I asked her while taking her in my arms and hugging her close to my heart

"Sab sahi hoga na Veer..!!" She asked me in a little voice

I know why she is scared having a baby in her condition was a difficult task but having twins has made it even tougher for us. It's not just us everyone around us is scared for her. We don't want to lose any person. Not her or our babies as well

" Sab tek hoga. Trust me"

...................................................................

Priya P.O.V