Chapter 2: Madness Of First Day

Rajveer P.O.V

Finally the first day of my college and let me tell you my mom is more excited about it than me

Finally the first day of my college and let me tell you my mom is more excited about it than me. My mom, Maya Randhawa is a whole package of craziness. I swear she may look adult at the age of 39 but still her soul is of a 9-year-old child who is always on a sugar rush.

"Raj... Rajjj... Raajjjjjjj......!!
Come on you are going to be late for your first day of college.!!
Where the hell are you..?? Come on fast..."

Yeah, you guess it right it's my mom who is shouting like our house is on fire. I swear now the whole neighborhood will be knowing it's my first day of college!

After wearing my shoes, I was ready to start a new chapter of my life. Finally, after scoring good Marks on my entrance exam, I got selected for the top college in Rajasthan. By looking that I am a scholar I got many acceptance letters from various colleges including Delhi and Mumbai University as well. But my mom is an excellent actress and emotional blackmail is her specialty.

So when I got my acceptance letters from other colleges she started crying like a 5-year-old by saying how she will live without her muffin. Dude me and muffin?? And on top of that, my little brother who is only 10 years old joined hands with her by making me go through a guilt trip of how I can even think about going out of Rajasthan by leaving him and my one-year-old sister with our crazy mother.

After giving myself a last check in the mirror I gave myself an ok nod for the outfit which was a simple white t-shirt with blue jeans jacket paired with black wash jeans. For shoes, I wore my favorite VANS Sk8 Hi in Red color.

After entering the dining room I saw my little brother, Maan sitting in his seat and having his breakfast and my dad Mahir Randhawa sitting on the head chair of the table having his favorite coffee with the morning newspaper

"Good Morning my lovely family," I said while sitting on my chair. My dad gave me a nod in reply while my brother gave me the best of luck look.

"Oh, look who's finally here? My moon pie! My firstborn who is going to start his first day of college with red shoes??
Wait a minute red shoes?
Dude?? Wear is your dressing sense? Gone to visit another state"Said, my mom.

But wait moonpie????

I shook my head, "Maa stop giving me weird names. I am very well happy with Raj and red shoes because they are my favorite and good luck charm."

My mom gave me a 100-dollar smile and I was sure now something sarcastic remark was on the way.
" Yeah..! Good wear your lucky shoes you need to have whole world luck in your hands today"
I gave her a confused look and asked, "And why that? "
Again a teeth-showing smile," Because it's high time you 18-year-old get some real friends and not call your siblings your best friends."

See what I said she is a 9-year-old soul stuck in an adult body. Speaking of sister where is pari?

"Maa where is Paridhi.?"
"Oh, she is sleeping today she woke up around 4 am and played with her dolls till 7 am, now after spoiling my so important beauty sleep. She is having her" she replied with a pout.

Me and my Brother looked at each other and shaked our heads. This is too early for this stuff.

"Between who was holding you in your room?" Mom asked and I gave a weird look "Ummm... There was no one in my room!"
"Oh, then your door must have been jammed?"
"No Mom my door is perfectly fine"
She gave me a pointed look and said, " Then why are you late?"

I just looked at her and then at my dad who was trying his best to keep a neutral impression and not to laugh at me.

After finishing my breakfast I picked up my bag and asked my brother to join me as his school is on my way to college.

I got settled in my car which is a gift from my dad as I got the highest marks on my boards in the whole state. And let me tell you it's a Beauty which means I love my car. My black Mustang.

While I started the car towards our destination Maan started playing with the stereo of the car and played some Justin Beiber songs

While I started the car towards our destination Maan started playing with the stereo of the car and played some Justin Beiber songs. I looked at him with a face that screamed Why?????

Maan looked at me and said, "You know Mom was not wrong, you need to have some friends.?"
"I have friends" I replied white taking a turn towards his school.
"Me and our cousins don't count as friends bro" he signed
I looked at him and gave a thought to his sentence and replied "Ok I will try to talk to new people and will try to tolerate them so they can be my friends. Better? "
He looked at me and smiled, "You are the best brother but you ignoring people like a disease is not. But yeah it's better to give it a try."

After dropping him to his school I parked my car in my new college parking and signed. By picking up my bag from the back side I came out and locked my car and looked at the huge building in front of me and thought Maybe it will be a Good Start.
..........................................................................

So tell me guys what do you think about Rajveer first day of college and about his family?

Do you like Maya?

Vote for the book guys and tell me about your first day of college.