Chapter 39: It's a End of Him

Priya P.O.V

After Having a conversation with Vansh I plan my next move and for that, I need a person who can be on my side and still unknown to him.

I knew if I agreed with Vansh then he would do anything just for us to get married.

It was another day when Vansh came to me with the divorce papers and I know how devastated I was inside but I kept a calm face in front of him.

It's so funny that I was signing my divorce paper when both I and my Veer did not want to have it. But to have a bright future without this Vansh nightmare I have to do this. For myself, for my Veer, for our baby.

Our baby. I can't even explain how happy I am with the news. Our baby is the only reason why I am getting this much strength to tolerate his unwanted presence in my life.

After 2 days Vansh left me saying he had to go somewhere for a meeting and would be back tomorrow and this was my chance. A meeting with Chand without him.

So I requested him to make an appointment with him today which was ignored by him as he wanted to plan everything with me but I don't know what made him change his mind as he booked an appointment in the evening when he will be away from me.

It was around 6 pm when Chand and a girl who was looking quite young entered his mansion.

"Mam, here is our bride Priya you can have a conversation with her"
Vansh's assistant guided her towards me.

When she saw me her eyes showed the shock of seeing me here but my slight shake of her head warned her not to react in front of the bodyguards.

"Hi, I am Chand your wedding planner. I guess."

" Hey! Myself Priya please have a seat."

In front of the bodyguard and his assistant, we started talking about the wedding and I told her the things which were required to be done for the wedding.

While we were discussing the wedding preparation and arrangements one of my bodyguards got a call and after having some conversation with the person he handed me the phone.

It was Vansh on another side. He asked me what I was doing to make him believe that I was interested in this marriage drama as well and in him, I talked like a sweet bride-to-be and told him about the arrangements I was discussing with Chand.

I don't know why it felt like he was not interested in knowing what I was doing but wanted to convey the message we were getting married to himself or others.

After the call was disconnected me and Chand discussed some more details and when I was satisfied that all the people around us were convinced of our marriage arrangements I asked her to have a cup of tea with me in the garden.

Finally, me and Chand were alone in the garden and without wasting any time she bombarded me with questions.

"I am sorry Priya if I am interfering in your personal life but what the hell is happening"

"Were you not married to Rajveer just a month ago?"

"And where is your family what is happening?"

I checked all my surroundings when I was satisfied that no one was listening to our conversation I looked into her eyes and said

"Chand, I need your help"

She gave me a confused look but still nodded in reply.

"I don't want to marry him and he has kidnapped me?"

She was shocked after listening to me and started talking again

"What? Oh, my god?"

" Let's get you out of here then"