Chapter 21: Time To Go Home

Rajveer P.O.V

It's finally their wedding day and we have a very hectic day ahead. Yesterday everyone came to the wedding even my family as well and we had a wonderful time at the ceremonies.

Today is the D-Day for Armaan and Vanya and I want everything to be perfect. Now to think about it having your best friend's wedding in your hotel can be troublesome as I have to handle every single thing myself.

After getting ready I left my room to check the last-minute arrangements and on the way I met Siddharth. He was wearing a white outfit for today. When he saw me he stopped and gave me a mischievous smile.

"Why do I feel that you are betraying me?" I gave him a confused look Before he can say more Priya comes from behind him and is wearing a pink colour saree

Before he can say more Priya comes from behind him and is wearing a pink colour saree.

"You both are matching and you didn't tell me about it? I feel so betrayed!"

Priya raised an eyebrow in my direction and I just raised my hands in defence and said

" This time it's just a pure coincidence. I have no idea you are wearing a saree that is also of pink colour'

Now she doesn't need to know that Vanya picked my suit colour for today.

She just shook her head and left us as Vanya was waiting for her.

I asked Siddharth to join me in checking the preparation. When we were done I turned towards him and asked

"How are you feeling?"

"Great a little sleepy but good to go"

I gave him a 'Are you serious look' so he just signed and said
" I met her son yesterday it was fun. Truly saying he made me feel better after the news I got from Priya. I met her in the morning and she seemed shocked by seeing me but in the evening we had a conversation which was not much but we both had our closure"