Chapter 26: I Am Here

Rajveer P.O.V

I looked at Priya who was sleeping on my lap at this moment. After visiting through her dark past and all the talking she again started crying and slept on my lap.

I slowly took her head from my lap and placed it on the pillow after that I covered her with the blanket and dimmed the light in her room. I sat in front of her bed and just looked at her face I can't even tell how much I controlled myself from trashing everything in this room after hearing her horrified story.

My Priya has gone through hell just because of some sick people but now I'll not let her suffer anymore. I'll treat her as a queen should be treated. I am here now to keep her safe.

After some time I took her left hand in my hand and traced the tattoo on it. She told me that the bastard craved his initial on her wrist and she tried to cut her wrist so many times just to remove that. But finally, she was able to come from her dark side and had a blooming flower on it to know that she would bloom now.

You can still see all the angry dark red lines beneath the tattoo if you see carefully but that is in the past and I'll make sure that she gets such a bright future that the darkness of her past can never appear again

I Finally got up to leave but before that, I kissed her forehead and left her room carefully. When I reached downstairs I saw Siddharth sitting on the living room sofa and when he saw me he just made a sign to sit with him. When I sat on the sofa I noticed he got me a glass of whiskey and offered it to me while he was having a beer.

"Why you are still up?" I asked while taking a sip from my drink.

"Because I knew you would be needing it" he signalled towards the whiskey

"What changed? Why today?" I asked him but my eyes were on my drink

He pulled out a black box from somewhere and kept in front of me

"She got this parcel in the morning. First, we thought it was from you but then we noticed it was from the fucking Vansh."

When I looked through the box I was beyond furious. I'll fucking kill him.
"Where he is?" I asked Sid

He shook his head in disappointment
"We have no idea, we are trying to find him still we never got any close to him. Today Jiju changed all the security of the house to make it more secure even Kalpana changed the entire house helpers. Trust us Raj we are trying our best"

"I never once doubted you guys. If you were able to keep her safe till now it means you are all doing your best. I just came back in her life but it was all of you guys who bought her out from his worst phase of life thus I am no one to point out to you people."

He just gave me a small smile in return

"You know if we are even able to find him. We can't do anything against him as police ask for proof and we don't have any against him. Magically the hotel from where Priya fell didn't have any single cameras. Thus getting justice against him will be a difficult job" he signed