Chapter 13: My Queen

Priya P.O.V

After lunch, we all decided to leave and Rajveer offered to drop me back. While we were on our way my phone rang and it was Bhai's call.

"Yes Bhai"
"When will you reach home we wanted to talk to you and Rajveer if possible"

I looked at Veer who was focusing on driving but his mind was somewhere else as he had been clenching the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles were white now.

Hesitantly I called him and that surely made him realise that I am still here.
He gave me a questionable look
So I pointed towards my phone and asked
"Bhai is asking if you have some time to spare. He wants to have some conversation with us?"

He just nodded towards me and again started concentrating on driving.

After 15 minutes we finally reached Home and I was the happiest person on earth as for the last 30 minutes we had been sitting in the car with a huge tension that could not be cut by a knife.

When we entered the house I was welcomed by Ruhi's voice and a hug to my legs.

"Pri, you know who came today?"
But before I could reply to her,  a voice was heard and we all looked towards it.

"Sunshine"

There on top of the stairs stood Sid aka Siddharth. The most important person of my life. I swear I can do anything for him because I owe my life to him. I gave him the biggest smile and he came running towards me and took me in a bone-crushing hug.

"You didn't tell me you are already home?" I asked him after breaking our hug

"Ohh I wanted to give you a surprise so" he always had his lazy and calm smile on his face

"Hey, Mr. Prince, " Ruhi said to Veer who was standing behind me and was looking at me and Sid with unreadable expressions.

"Hey Ruhi. My name is Rajveer, not Prince Baby" he replied with a small smile to her

"But you live in a mansion"

"No baby it's just a house which is a little bit bigger than yours"

"But why can't you be a Prince?" She asked with a sad voice

"Ruhu, why do you want Veer to be Prince?"

"Because if he will be the Prince then you can be the princess right? I want you to be the princess "

I looked at her with so much love, My baby

"Thank you so much my baby but I don't think I can ever be anyone's princess" I replied to her with a sad smile