Chapter 27: Our first Kiss

Priya P.O.V

I was sitting in my room when the door was slammed open and Vanya entered. When she saw me she came running towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Ohh the honeymoon couple is finally back?" I teased her

"We have to come back as our best friends are getting married in just 2 days" she almost screamed

"So how was the honeymoon?" I asked her in a teasing voice and she turned red like a tomato.

"Like you're about to happen? Between where are you guys going for your honeymoon" I just shrugged my shoulder in her direction

" I don't know. I didn't ask Veer"

"Why? Ask him? " she gave me wiggling eyes. now I was sure I was a Tomato.

I picked a pillow from my side and threw it at her.

" so all the guests will be coming tonight as functions are starting tomorrow right?" She asked me while getting comfortable on the bed

" Yeah, but only a few will be staying here the rest will stay at the hotel where all the functions are going to take place."

Normally in Indian families, boy side and girl side functions are done separately and only the wedding is done together but me and Veer have decided to have our all functions together so that everyone can enjoy it.

"Here I got you a wedding gift" she said to me with a mischievous smile and I gave her a nervous look and opened the box.

About looking inside the box I almost fell from the bed from the shock. What the hell?

"What kind of gift is this?"
"Your first night gift"
I was too speechless to speak. Inside the box was a sexy night dress in rose gold colour.

Before I could do anything she got a call from her office and had to leave immediately.

After Vanya left I was still in my thoughts. How did I forget that I am going to be Veer's wife thus we are going to have a sexual relationship now as well.

Am I ready for it? It's not like I don't like or trust Veer but I am scared of his reaction. I have no experience in this field as well and looking at my scars is one thing but accepting is another.

Does Veer even want to be with me in that kind of relationship as he never has tried to do anything with me except hug or forehead kisses?

Or maybe he is also waiting for us to get married. He respects our boundaries. Whatever this is, let's wait and see what will happen next.

It was night time when I was in my room and reading a book when there was Knock and Nayak entered my room.

I smiled at him and patted him a sit near me on my window bed.

" How is everything going downstairs?" I asked him

"Don't ask it's chaos. Bhai and Kalpana Bhabhi are looking like one of the most disappointed parents in a parent-teacher meeting while looking at your father and mother's side grandparents."

In the evening our grandparents came to our house and from that moment they were constantly fighting over everything.

I just shook my head in his direction and laughed.

" So tell me about your Rajveer?"

"He is a perfect guy maybe too perfect for me"

" You are in love with him" he stated looking at my face

"Yes I am"
"Does he know this?"
"I don't know. I never told him these words like he also never told me that he loves me but I know he cares about me as his actions show me that thus I don't need verbal clarification to know"