Chapter 32: Bliss of Paris

Priya P.O.V

Rays coming from the window distributed my peaceful sleep. It has been years since I had such a nice sleep. When I woke up I felt a weight on me and when I looked down I saw Veer's face on my chest while his both arms were hugging me tightly and our legs were tangled with each other.

He was sleeping like a baby at this moment and looked at so much peace. I slowly brought my fingers near his face and traced his jawline carefully when he stirred a little in his sleep I paused and brought my fingers near his head and started moving my fingers in his hair which made him sleep again.

When I thought about our last night immediacy I blushed like crazy. We did not do anything after that as I got too tired after my orgasm and almost fell asleep in his arms.

After spending some more time in his arms I finally removed myself from him and moved towards the bathroom to get a shower. I opted for a warm water dip in the bathtub with lots of bubbles as I wanted to relax.

While enjoying my bath and the Paris view from my tub I felt Veer's presence near me but before I could turn I felt him also entering the tub from behind me and hugging me closely to himself.

"You left me alone Priya" he signed on my shoulder after leaving feature kisses there

"You remember my name?" I asked him while tilting my neck towards him and giving him more access to me

"I remember everything about you, love" he bites at my collarbone making me hiss.

"Didn't felt like you remembered my name yesterday night!" I clenched my hands tightly when I felt his one hand moving to my breast and another to my core again.

" Do you want to know what I do remember from yesterday night?" He whispered near my ear while his hand on my breast started massaging them while his fingers were teasing my core.

His fingers were making me feel the same sensation I felt yesterday night again and it was like a swirling was going on in my lower region when Veer stopped his fingers I almost felt like crying as I was so close to my climax when he came near my ear and said " Get ready wife. We have places to go in Paris"

"Veeeerrrrrr".. I complained to him but he just got up from the tub and said "Next time never leave me alone then"

The bastard just played with me in a form of punishment? Fine then. The game is on Mr Rajveer Randhawa.
Two can play this game, right?

But first thing first. We are going to Disneyland today. Finally, my childhood dream is about to meet my reality.

I wore a white colour cute white dress with my white shoes and tied my only half hair with a white ribbon.

After getting ready when I entered the living room Veer was sitting on the sofa while wearing a white shirt with blue jeans

"You are looking cute" he complimented me and I returned him a smile. He raised an eyebrow towards me.