Chapter 19: Vinita Sharma

Rajveer P.O.V

Today is our third day in Goa and from today all the functions will start of our friend's wedding. Yesterday was such a hectic day as all day me and Armaan were busy arranging the rooms for the guests who arrived yesterday but still I managed to have lunch with Priya.

After our engagement, Priya has started to get more comfortable with me which is like a lottery for me. We are getting more comfortable with each other which is a good thing.

I was sitting in the lobby and waiting for Armaan who had gone to pick up his cousin's sister from the airport. Today we have a cocktail party and as soon as he comes we both have to get ready for it.

I was in my thoughts when I heard a small voice " Raj Mamu" I turned towards the voice it was Krish, Vinita  4 year old son.

"Hey champ, I have been waiting for you for so long" I hugged him when he came close to me.

Vinita was Armaan's cousin but she is very close to me as well. It's almost like she is my sister.

"How are you, Raj?" Vinita asked me when she came close to me

I side-hugged her "I am good what about you?"

"I am also good and congratulations I heard you got engaged and getting married soon," she said excitedly

"Yeah, Next month I have my wedding so be sure to have your schedule free for me"

"Yeah, why not? My both brothers are getting married. I am so happy" She was giving me a big smile

I returned her smile "When I am meeting your special one?" She asked

"Tonight Vinita" I replied to her but destiny has different plans I guess as Armaan who was standing with us quietly suddenly said

"Or maybe now as there she is"
I turned towards the entry of the hotel and saw Priya entering with Vanya's mother inside the hotel

"Priya" Armaan called her and she looked towards us and said something to Aunty and then started walking towards us.

But as soon as she reached us her steps got slow and her face showed a shocked impression

Before I could ask her what happened Vinita ran towards her hugged her tightly and said

"Oh my god! Piyu! How are you? I am so happy to see you again! Oh God what a surprise"

Priya who was still standing there in shock suddenly came back to reality lightly hugged her back and replied "I am good Vini. How have you been? It's been so long"

" I have been good. What are you doing here "

" I am here to attend Vanya and Armaan's marriage they are my childhood friends. What about you?" Priya replied to her

"Oh, Armaan is my cousin's brother. Remember I used to tell you I have only one brother that one."

I came forward and stood beside Priya "Vinita, meet your bhabhi. (Sister-in-law)

Vinita's eyes got wide but after some seconds she again hugged Priya with moist eyes and said " I am so happy for you. I mean both of you. Piyu you deserve every happiness in the world after what happened to you. I still can't forget whose night when you were fighting for your life in that hospital bed"

I felt Priya freeze beside me like Vinita said something which was not meant to be said. Between what she meant by hospital and fighting?

I looked towards Priya who was avoiding my eyes with all her power I was about to ask her about it. When we heard Krish's voice "Mom who is she?"