(Vol. 5) Chapter 44: Cat's Redemption

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Well, well...it seems you're back once again, dear author.)

A/N: Dafuq are you, Striker from Helluva Boss?

(Unfortunately no, i am not him...but i do tend to speak like this since you created me.)

A/N: Aye, fair point mate. Now that i'm back, i keep forgetting to make some updates about my situations

(I'm sure you want to keep it private so no one would get worried about your nonsense life.)

A/N: Gee, thanks narrator. With that said, we can just jump into the story.

(The Forgotten Knight still has his adventure ahead of him, let us see how his journey in Mistral goes.)

A/N: Let's go!!!

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Branwen Tribe Camp-
-Late noon-

(Once the screen turns on, the camera shows Y/N patiently waiting outside Raven's tent when she were telling Yang and Weiss the whole situation, including the magic of her turning into an actual raven...

Meanwhile, The Forgotten Knight, he was quietly speaking with Sierra, Ironwood and Torchwick throughout an ear pod mounted inside his mask to hide from the public's eye.)

Ironwood: "So you've managed to get Raven on your side?"

Y/N: "Yeah..."

Sienna: "I've never thought i'd say this, but thank you for doing such things...i will be forever in your debt, Forgotten Knight."

Torchwick: "Easy there, Tigress. He ain't the same Forgotten Knight, he's now The Fallen Knight."

Y/N: "Not too loud..."

Ironwood: "Does she know we're eavesdropping?"

Y/N: "Bet your arse..."

Torchwick: "Well, say less! We're just mind our own business...quite literally, i mean."

Ironwood: "One of my cargo ship got hit by Grimm. Do you know anything about it?"

Y/N: "Tribe found the crash site...Stole Dusts."

Sienna: "She's following by the books of survival...To be strong, you have to get rid of the weak."

Y/N: "Biggest fucking lie of the century, that's what it is..."

Torchwick: "That's how the world works, my friend. No one can escape from that."

Ironwood: "I have to agree with them, even if we try to be more direct with justice, we're still under circumstances with the rules of the engagement."

Y/N: "...I know you would shoot one of your men to maintain peace, tranquility and power..."

Ironwood: "...By any means necessary? I suppose so."