(Vol. 3) Chapter 26: 3 Years Ago

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(How intriguing...This chapter will be focused on the encounter between Amber and Y/N?)

A/N: Yup! This is also a 2nd fragment of Y/N's Past! Therefore, he wasn't the forgotten knight when he was established in Vale.

(I see the logic of this chapter...You sure know how to keep everyone entertained, despise this is nothing but a mere fanfic story...)

A/N: What can i say? I just like keeping myself busy whenever i'm bored, so today is the day!

(The calm before storm...
The past life of the Forgotten knight...

Before he becomes like he always wanted since he was a child...

The Forgotten Knight's previous title was;

The Unknown Shadow of Remnant...)

[2-3 Years Ago]
[Remnant]

(As the screen turns on, the camera catches the sound of a person gasping out loud, presumedly getting caught by someone...

The screen then shows an younger version of Cinder, meaning this is where she got her allies and how she got Amber's power...)

Cinder: *staring at Emerald* How did you do that?

(Emerald didn't say anything, all she did was staring back at Cinder, trying to figuring out a way out of the mess...

She was gritting her teeth since she was cornered, having an idea on how she can get out, her hands reached over the handles of her weapon, but immediately stopped when she heard Cinder talking again)

Cinder: Don't.

Emerald: *staring at Cinder* ...

Cinder: *smirks* Unless, of course, you want them to hear you

Jeweler: *background, faintly* Where did she go?!

(Emerald flinches when she heard the voice of the jewelry, she immediately let go of her weapon as she stood still so she won't make any sounds)

Emerald: *glaring at Cinder* What do you want?!

Cinder: I've already told you. *gets a bit closer* And I don't like repeating myself.

Emerald: I didn't do anything, just leave me alone!

(Cinder did not budge on what she just said, instead, she was smirking for this whole time)

Cinder: I know my fair share of liars as thieves. Stealing is an art of patience, coordination, and in a pinch, sleight of hand. But if you didn't steal that ring in your pocket.

(Emerald was shocked when she knew she stole the ring from the jewelry inside her pocket...

Before she could do anything, Cinder kept talking, making the thief listening to her)

Cinder: You took it right before Jeweler's eyes. *crosses her arms* And he smiled.

Emerald: ... *narrows her eyebrows* Who are you?