(Vol. 2) Chapter 15: The Preparation

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Good morning/afternoon/evening to you readers...

I would like to let the author speak about something important...)

(A/N): Thanks narrator *looks at the readers* wassup y'all!

First things first, my other stories are on-hold at the moment, except for "The Madness Idol" since i'm writing a chapter for it.

These three current stories i'm updating, i somehow manage to remember some scenes of their videos.

"The Irregular Trio" is an AU, but i plan to make a plot twist with it.

This story and my first story will be kept in this way, avoiding to mess up my schedule.

Hope you guys understand my lack of multitasking!

Back to you, Narrator!

(As you were been told, our author will protect his unfinished books in case he gets an idea to make a chapter for each one...

As for today, let's do our usual recap:

On the last chapter, Ozpin let the Malachite Twins to be on Y/N's team as he told their leader to give them extra classes since his IQ is slightly higher than he thought...

After their talk with Ozpin and Ironwood, Y/N guided the twins to the arena where Glynda's class has already started...

Even if she was notified by Ozpin, Glynda let Mercury fight Y/N as a small reminder of what would happen if The Forgotten Knight was late...

The table turned against the student in disguise as he gets outmatched by Y/N, that causes Mercury to forfeit due to his overpowering semblance...

As Glynda's class has ended, Y/N noticed Blake acting more distant than usual, even worse when she couldn't help but keep investigating about Torchwick and the White Fang...

Y/N received an unknown message from someone who wasn't from one of his contact on his scroll, but he still checks it and see who sent it by leaving the girls dealing with Blake...

Once he arrives at Vale, Y/N was surprised to see Neo was the one who sent a message, and before he could even ask how she did that, Torchwick showed up by revealing he was the one who know Y/N's number "shared" with the shopkeeper...

Suspiciously, Y/N looked at his surroundings and asked them if it was a set-up to get him off-guard, but the duo denied it as Neo only wanted her favorite ice cream, Neopolitan...

Y/N bought ice creams for Torchwick, Neo and himself, in exchange, Torchwick shockingly told Y/N Cinder's next step for destroying Beacon...

He also added to give him something valuable to make their alliance official, as Y/N couldn't see any lies, he accepted and started to make his own plan to stop Cinder to hack the CCTV Tower...

But The Forgotten Knight still has his date on the Prom Dance...)

-Auditorium-
-Day Time-
-3rd P.O.V.-