(Vol. 2) Chapter 19: Students vs Grimms, Final Part

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(I must admit, i would never expected this many readers are interesting to this story, wouldn't you agree, Author?)

(A/N): You're telling me! I've never thought this story could reach more than 10k views!!! Like what?!?!

(And we're just at the beginning before the real threats show up...Two volumes already done, 7 more left to go, i believe...)

(A/N): HEY! SPOILERS!!! DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!

(Oh dear, my apologies dear Author...Shall i proceed for the usual recap?)

(A/N): Got for it! It is your job after all

(How kind of you, very well then...

On the previous chapter, Team RWBY and (Y)MM have arrived at Mountain Glenn, an abandoned city that was supposed to be expended outside Vale...

Sadly, it was left and destroyed by Grimms, so it became a wasteland for everyone...

Their teacher, Doctor Oobleck, was guiding and also teaching them about what they should do and whatnots...

Y/N somehow was getting more emotional than he thought he would, so he decided to confess his backstory to his girlfriend, Ruby, and the rest of the girls...

Once they learned his backstory and the reason why he used to talk limitedly, he volunteered to switch turn with Doctor Oobleck as he was waiting for him outside...

After switching their turn, Y/N found a path for the underground and heard some noises coming down from it...

Time to see where we were left, The Forgotten Knight is on his mission...)

-Underground-
-Day Time-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the screen turns on, the camera shows Y/N carefully following the path...

He uses his semblance to copy Blake's trail of seeing through the dark...

The knight sees two white fang members and quickly hides behind the train...)

W.F.1: "Damn...This job is no joke, can you believe that we're working with a human?"

W.F.2: "I know, crazy shit, right?"

W.F.1: "And since when Adam is giving orders instead of Sienna?"

W.F.2: "Beats me...Remember that he's in second in command while Sienna is out for the usual routine"

W.F.1: "I get that, but working with a human?"

W.F.2: "Don't even ask...As long as we get the respect we always wanted, we'll do anything to get what we want"

W.F.1: "Even if we have to make some casualties? Sienna wouldn't like that idea..."

W.F.2: "Let's hope not...I just hope we'll be alright like Tukson..."

W.F.1: "...If only The Forgotten Knight could help us redeeming ourselves..."

W.F.2: "Amen brother"

(After their conversation, the guards went back into the darkness...

Y/N peeks out from his hiding spot, he then realizes Roman is also here since he mentioned about bringing chaos in Vale)

Y/N: "..."