Chapter 4: First Day of Beacon Academy

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(On the previous chapter, the knight's day started with a bad note...

He was enjoying the company of Team RWBY and JNPR, they guided Y/N where the cafeteria was so they all could eat together...

Doing so, their conversations was ruined by a team of bullies called "Team CRDL"...

Mainly Cardin was bullying a bunny faunus that goes by Velvet Scarlatina, 2nd year student of Beacon Academy...

Despise the bullish and discrimination, Y/N injured Cardin by sticking a knife through his hand...

Using his negative emotions towards Grimm for his initiation, he managed to accomplish the task he was given by Professor Ozpin and Goodwitch...

After the ceremony for accepting in the academy, the group went to celebrate for his test passed...

May his first day begins...)

-Beacon Academy-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(The sun was rising up at the sky, birds were singing and flying around the school...

The camera shows Y/N's room, we now see the said knight sleeping on his bed...

After a few seconds later, his alarm goes off at 6:00 AM...

Y/N literally slapped his alarm away from the desk, making it stop ringing...

He took a whole minute before he was fully awake, he then proceeded to take a quick shower and started getting ready for his first day of school...)

Y/N: "...Tight..."

(He wasn't wearing his armor fully...only his forearms and the whole lower armor was on, his torso and upper arms were exposed to show the uniform...

Satisfied by loosening up his tie, he took a deep breath, put his mask on and started heading to his first class...

It took him a while to analyze the whole school but he managed to remember where his classes are...

Right now, the camera shows inside the classroom where Professor Port is waiting for his students to appear...)

Y/N: *opens the door and walks inside the classroom*

Port: "Ah! You must be the newest student! I'm Professor Port, it is a pleasure to meet you"

Y/N: "...Same here..."

Port: "I was told by Professor Ozpin about your lack of socialization, but it doesn't matter! Your skills should be recognized all around the remnants!"

Y/N: "...Thanks..."

Port: "Oh don't be like that, now come! Take your seat while some of us are still waiting for the rest!"

(The knight nodded his head and went to take his seat as he waits for the others to show up...)

[1 hour later]

(The door slammed opened right before the bell started ringing)

Port: "Team RWBY and JNPR! You all are arrived right before the bell rang"