Chapter 1: The Forgotten will be remembered

-Narrator's P.O.V-

(Remnant...A world formed by 4 kingdoms: Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral and Vale...

There kingdoms have one single goal in common: Defeating all the Grimms from terrifying all the people...

In this world, there was a discrimination towards faunus, humans are the responsible for causing such things...

White Fang is a rebellious group to fight back against the discriminators...such thing always happen everywhere...

But let's forget about that...

It's time to introduce the team...)

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Beacon Academy-

(The camera shows where a group of 4 girls are currently heading towards the elevator to ride up at the top floor where their headmaster is waiting for them...

Ruby Rose, Daughter of Deceased mother, Summer Rose...

Weiss Schnee, Heiress of Schnee Dust Company, The Middle Child of Willow and Jacques Schnee...

Blake Belladonna: Former White Fang member, Daughter of Ghira and Kali Belladonna...

And Yang Xiao Long: Ruby's Half-sister, Daughter of Taiyang Xiao Long, her Long Lost Mother is Raven Brawen...

Together, they form the team called "Team RWBY")

Ruby: "I wonder why Professor Ozpin calls us all the sudden"

Weiss: *glares at Yang* "What did you do?"

Yang: "Why are you accusing me all the sudden?!"

Weiss: "For some reason, even if we're been here for a week, i can immediately tell you did something that made the teachers mad!"

Blake: *sighs* "Let's just find out why Professor Ozpin is summoning us..."

Ruby: "Yeah! Maybe we already have a mission!"

(The team walked in the elevator as they go up at the top of the academy...

Soon after, the camera switches where Ozpin's office is as the headmaster and his assistant are waiting for them...

After a few seconds, a "Ding!" can be heard as the door automatically opens to reveal Team RWBY)

Ruby: "Good evening Professor Ozpin! Professor Goodwitch!"