(Vol. 2) Chapter 14: ???

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Greetings, i hope you readers are having a good day/night...

As usual, on the previous chapter, Team RWBY and Y/N were on their way for the investigation between Roman Torchwick and The White Fang...

However, Sun and Neptune also joined as extra hand in case something might happen to the group...

Weiss managed to collect all the records she needed thanks for the call assistant...

Blake and Sun caught Roman stealing an Atlesian Paladin from General Ironwood...

Ruby discovered Penny being a robot/android girl, but she kept it as a secret from everyone...

Yang didn't gather much from Junior, but Y/N managed to make him spill the beans as he brought the Malachite Twins as his teammates...

Once they all did their own objectives, Blake and Sun were chased by Roman controlling the Paladin...

Both teams managed to destroy the paladin, but they lost another battle as Roman's new Henchman, Neo, brought Roman inside an airship...

Y/N's adventure has become more and more interesting...)

-Day Time-
-Interrogation Room-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the screen shows the room, Ozpin and the Malachite Twins were seen talking to each other...

On the other side of the window, Y/N and Ironwood were looking at the trio from the other room...

After reporting the investigation, Ironwood followed Y/N's instruction and upgraded his security for his Atlesian Android Soldiers)

Ironwood: "It seems you were right about Torchwick and The White Fang..."

Y/N: "Neo's semblance can camouflage in our midst...Always keep your eyes peeled."

Ironwood: "...About our previous discussion with Ozpin-"

Y/N: "Cinder Fall is the third pawn."

Ironwood: "..."

Y/N: "They may have won the battle...But the war has just begun between them and The Forgotten Knight..."

(The general was surprised to see Y/N's character development, from silent but deadly knight to talkative but "scary" knight...

But he smiled at him for changing for the greater good, they then heard a door opening...

They look over and see the twins smiling as well as the headmaster of Beacon Academy)

Ozpin: "Y/N, you will be the leader of Team (Y)MM"

Y/N: *looks at the twins* "Welcome to Beacon*

Malachite Twins: "Thank you for giving us a chance!"

Ironwood: *sighs* "Don't thank me...I do own Y/N one for helping me with my problems"

Y/N: *looks at his scroll* "I'm already late, i'll guide the twins"

Ozpin: "Thanks once again for giving us a real important intelligence"