Chapter 6: Arc's Secret has been Revealed

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(On the last chapter, Team RWBY, JNPR and Y/N were enjoying their lunches as Nora was telling her story with Ren correcting some exaggerated parts...

After a while, Ruby noticed Jaune feeling down about his humiliation on Professor Goodwitch's mocking battle against Cardin...

As the said fellow knight was trying to assure he was fine, they all heard Team CRDL picking up on a 2nd year student from Team CVFY...

Y/N, having enough of this bullshittery, he confronted Cardin and challenged him on 1v1, which the said bully accepted...

After lunch time, the two of them were at the arena as the whole class were watching the fight...

When professor Goodwitch started the match, Cardin got defeated by Y/N with 1% of his aura left, making everyone shock by his performance...

what if a spartan and a knight convince to weak to teach him how to be the strong?...)

-Oobleck's Classroom-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(The camera shows Professor Oobleck dashing left and right as he was teaching the class while being too fast for catching up what he was saying...

Only Phyrra, Blake, Weiss and Y/N managed to keep up most of the parts but soon after, they seemed to have the same problems as everyone)

Oobleck: "Now everyone! Since we're on the topic, what does it call the ability of seeing in the night for faunus?"

(He was also talking so fast that no one understood the question...

Cardin, however, he made a paper ball and tosses it on Jaune's head)

Jaune: "H-Hey!"

Oobleck: "Mr. Arc! Perfect! Now tell me, what does it call the ability of seeing in the night for a faunus?"

Jaune: "O-Oh! Uh...T-The ability i-is called....uhm..."

(He notices Phyrra making hand signs on her eyes as if she was trying to tell him "Night vision"...

Y/N, on the other hand, his eyes turns green to give the hint a lot easier)

Jaune: "O-Oh yeah! Night vision!"

Oobleck: "Excellent!!! That's correct! Nice job, Mr. Arc, you sure paid attention!"

(Phyrra smiles at Y/N who turned his eyes back to normal, but this caused Cardin to growl angrily at them)

Oobleck: "Mr. Winchester! How about you? What makes the difference between a human and a faunus?"

Cardin: *crosses his arms, leans against his seat* "That humans are better than the faunus, obviously"

Phyrra: *raises her hand* "I would like to beg the differ"

Oobleck: "Please continue, Miss Nikos"

Phyrra: "I would like to say faunus are far way more capable of doing many things that we humans can't even do it normally" *looks at Blake* "Would you like to take the stage?"

Blake: "Sure thing, Faunus are able to have higher strength, agility, stamina, strength and like Jaune said, they also have night vision that helps up see in the dark"