(Vol. 5) Chapter 40: The Spring Maiden

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(First chapter of the year 2024, last year was worst due to global negativity events...)

A/N: Lots of stuff had happened, and all of my prayers goes to Japan for their terrible beginning of the Year...

I can't even imagine starting 2024 with such earthquake caused by a tsunami or whatsoever...

(It saddens us all to hear such news...all we wish is for their safety, especially to their families and loved ones...)

A/N: Well...Let's hope i can lighten up the mood with a new chapter of "The Forgotten Knight."

(Speaking of that...We've read some comments, and i found something really interesting...one of you called Y/N as...The "Rizz"-gotten Knight?)

A/N: Who gave you the password to access my story?

(In any case...We once again wish you a Happy New Year, dear readers.)

A/N: And let's go straight to the story!!!

But you still need to answer my question, Narrator.

(Oh, look...my apologies, Dear Author. I have to leave my shift now, my dog stepped on a bee.)

A/N: YOU LYING MOTHERFU-

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Mistral-
-Day Time-

(Once the screen turns back to normal, Team RNJR/JNRR, Team (Y)MM_ and Qrow were seen walking towards a platform after they left the hospital due to recovery from their fight against the Nuckelavee...

Y/N's semblance was almost back to normal. Keyword, almost. Due to his switching abilities, Y/N retrieved his Grimm Traits ability back from Grimm Version of himself...

In exchange, he gambled their next encounter to Mistral, which he intensionally gave his mimicking semblance ability to the said Grimm Knight...

That was a secret from all of his friends, mentor and girlfriend...but it is something he had to do it for protecting them...

After they all get on the platform, it begins to bring the group upwards to Haven Academy, like an elevator.)

Ruby: So, this is Mistral, right Uncle Qrow?

Qrow: Yup. But don't get nice after our treatment back at the hospital. We're lucky enough to be in the mid-floors.

Jaune: *confused* What's that supposed to mean?

Qrow: Mistral itself is full of traditional culture, even if they have scrolls and technology, they still adapt to the old fashioned way. And also, never go down on the lower floors...