(Vol. 3) Chapter 29: Aftermatch

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Remnant...A World where two races, Humans and Faunus, are living and surviving on their own ways...

Vacuo, Mistral, Vale and Atlas...

Four each kingdoms have their own "king" to idolize and respect for their actions...

Many wished to be Huntsman/Huntress, others wished to live happily with their partners...

Some others wished to steal for fun, some wishes to do what's right, even if they have to steal the rich to give the poor what they deserve...

Everyone was living in peace and harmony...

Until one day, everything went down...)

(Due to the ambush/sabotage

Beacon Academy has fallen...

All by the hands of Cinder "Fall" and her goons, Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai...

As it signs as one of the most horrendous event ever happened, many lives were lost during the battle...

A lot of huntsmen and huntresses were injured...

But the most devastating news for Vale..

The Forgotten Knight has fallen alongside with his kingdom...

...Or so they thought...

Let's see "The Aftermatch" of the Battle...)

-3 months later-
-Vale-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the screen turns on, the camera shows where Y/N was held under care...

Once the screen shows The "Forgotten" Knight laying on a medical bed, unconscious, with a respirator mask on his face, the door begins to open by itself...

A doctor alongside with his nurse were seen walking inside the room, as soon as they were inside, the nurse closes the door behind her and her colleague...

The doctor starts to approach towards Y/N, beginning to check up on his vitals)

Nurse: How's the patient, sir?

Doctor: Oum has heard our prayers...He's still managed to survive from that arrow shot, however, he hasn't woken up yet...

Nurse: ...It has been 3 months already, sir. We've been treating him since that day, i'm starting to think we should-

Doctor: *cuts her off* Nurse. I understand what you're saying, but i cannot just stay put and watch one of my patients dying when i'm so close to save them.