(Vol. 7) Chapter 68: From Light to Dark

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Atlas-
-Night-

(Once the screen turns on, the camera shows two headstones next to each other with their names on them. The left headstone says "F/N L/N" while the right one says "M/N L/N"...

Both headstones have their respective descriptions under their names that says:

"CHAIRMAN OF L/N, THE RED-EYED HUNTSMAN."

"LADY BLOODBORNE OF ATLAS KINGDOM"

The funeral was held yesterday, after things calmed down for a brief moment to grief their deaths...

Team RWBY, JNPR, Oscar, Branwen twins, Malachite twins and many people appeared at the funeral to mourn the deaths of F/N and M/N. Even if they hated the fact they left Y/N, they still care about them and saddened to see their redemption has to end that way...

As for Y/N, he wasn't present to the funeral. He told he wished to be at the cemetery all by himself, asking to give him some time. Ironwood reluctantly accepts his request and gave him a week off the missions...

Right now, Y/N is seen standing infront of the headstones, looking down where they put them into the ground as he notices flowers and candles around them...

Ever since their deaths, Y/N doesn't know or how to react. Part of him still hated them for leaving him in an alleyway, almost letting him starve to death...

The other part of him was actually sad to see the only people who kept doing their best to ask for forgiveness are now dead, realizing how he's the last L/N of the legacy.)

Y/N: ...

Qrow: Kid...

(Y/N's eyes turn to the right side noticing Qrow and surprisingly Raven standing next to her own brother.)

Raven: ...How are you holding up?

(Y/N remains quiet before looking back to the headstones, still showing no emotions or whatsoever.)

Qrow: *frowns* ...Still having conflicted feelings?

(Y/N kept his stare on the grass where F/N and M/N's coffins are buried into the ground.)

Raven: *sighs quietly* ...Y/N...

(Both siblings approach to Y/N, standing both of his sides as they are all looking at the graves.)

Qrow: ...Not everyone can be immortal like Salem. Right?

Raven: Sadly...

(Y/N still remains quiet.)

Qrow: Hey, Raven...

Raven: What?

Qrow: Does it feel weird when we've remembered how their reaction was when you told them you've kissed Y/N?

Raven: *chuckles quietly, smiles sadly* ...You idiot.