(Vol. 7) Chapter 66: Frozen Hell

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Mantle-
-Night-

(Snow continues to fall from the night sky over Mantle, collecting on roads, sidewalks and rooftops. Pietro Polendina and Maria Calavera stand outside Pietro's clinic with the door open, allowing civilians to take shelter inside.)

Woman: What's going on? Is the heat off in Atlas too?

Man: They wouldn't just turn the heat off…

(Pietro and Maria look at each other.)

Man: ...Would they?

(Maria and Pietro look up at the City of Atlas, the underside of which is still lit up cyan and purple.)

Pietro: That is weird... If anything, Atlas should be the first city to have their heat turned off.

Maria: No matter, Pietro! Come in, you two. Let the huntsmen and huntresses do their job.

(The couple nod their heads and walk inside Pietro's clinic, allowing them to stay in for shelter and some heat left inside Pietro's place...

Somewhere in Mantle, Cinder and the Hound Grimm are seen nearby one of the reactor that was supposed to run the heat amongst Mantle...

The hound was seen growling before it spits out a piece of the reactor, leading Cinder to grin mischievously before she stares up at Atlas, glaring with pure hatred.)

Cinder: "You've brought this to yourself, Y/N. Sooner or later, you will DIE!" as she thought...

(After her final thought and goal, Cinder calls the hound and signals it to get its way up to Atlas...

For her road of redemption, Cinder is determined to do anything to get the other half of the maiden's power...

Even if it means to make casualties on Atlas' records...)

-Scene Change-
-Atlas-

(Inside the Schnee Manor, the banquet keeps on going with peace and harmony making the night more enjoyable than ever...

Team RWBY are seen congratulating for Team JNPR for forming two pairs of couples, which causes the team to blush at RWBY's congratulations...

Y/N and his teammates are behind the two teams by themselves, talking to each other before The Ghost of Ace Ops was cut off my Elm's sudden appearance with her arm around his shoulder.)

Elm: Haha! I didn't know you were that kind of kid, Ghost!

Y/N: *unfazed* Can it, Delta. We're all friends here.

Malachite Twins: Yet~

Y/N: You're not helping.

(Emerald and Neo giggle at that.)

Emerald: I mean, it does seem you have more girls around you.

(Y/N moves Elm away from him and pushes her to Vine)

Y/N: Cut me some slack. So far, i can handle Weiss and Ruby.

Neo: ["What about Yang and Blake?"]