-/<3/-

Just a quick question, sorry for any disappointment over the lack of an epilogue, but I may have something better.

How would you all feel about a book 2 of Wraith? It would still follow Aeri and Bakugou but would possibly integrate into a small universe of MHA fanfics including a Kirishima x oc book I have in the works which is set in 3rd year.

Asking bc I was writing said Kirishima book and started really missing writing bakugou and Aeri as the mains rather than side characters.

It might take a while since I have so many books i'm writing and trying to get finished so i can start publishing then but it'll be there eventually. i've got a daryl dixon book coming, a yami sukehiro book, the kirishima book and a couple others i abandoned but want to finish, so wraith book 2 won't be my current priority considered i have University and a job keeping me busy too but i want to get around to it eventually.

let me know if that's something you'd want! sorry for summoning you here with no real epilogue 😭

also ignore the fact i abandoned all use of capital letters by the end of this, it's like 4am as i'm writing this message and i was about to fall asleep when the idea hit me.

— Harley <3