XLV

🗡️🗡️🗡️

She was leaving for Korea tomorrow. All the preparations were over with. She'd packed, trained and her dad had legally changed her name to Moon, much to his chagrin.

Now she was lounging around Bakugou's dorm room for the remaining few hours until curfew, desperately trying to tear his attention away from studying. They didn't even have anything to study for, but since living in the dorms together, Aeri had learned that Bakugou would study every night regardless.

Aeri huffed and stood up from her place on his bed, strutting over to the desk where her boyfriend was hunched over a textbook. She ran a hand over his bicep and then leaned over to see what he was studying.

"Did you seriously call me in here so I could watch you study Pythagoras' Theorem?" She asked. "I leave tomorrow, Katsuki..." she whined.

She sighed when she didn't get an answer and began walking to the door. "Text me when you're finished and I'll come back." She said as she reached for the door handle, slightly disheartened over the fact that she wouldn't see him for a week and he couldn't so much as answer her back.

"No, just sit down. I'll be 10 minutes, promise." He called after her, not even looking behind him as his hand scribbled furiously. Aeri's hand hovered over the door handle, debating whether to listen to him or not. She sighed once more and sauntered back over to the desk.

True to his word, Bakugou stopped writing 10 minutes later, slamming his pen down and turning to face her for the first time since she got here. "I'm done." He opened his arms and Aeri slid into his lap, nestling her face into his neck. His arms secured themselves around her waist.

"Why are you studying that anyway, we haven't done it in class yet..." She littered kisses all over the side of his neck and he shivered.

"'Cause I'm coming with you tomorrow. Aizawa would only let me go if I finished all the damn schoolwork for the week in advance." He told her. Aeri's head shot backwards, eyes wide with shock. She stared into his vermillion eyes for any hint of a lie but found nothing.

"You are?" She asked, leaning in close enough that their noses touched. Bakugou hummed out a 'yes' and tried to connect their lips but she dodged. A low growl bubbled in his throat and he gripped her jaw, turning her head back to him. "You're coming to Korea!" She repeated, the words slightly muffled with his hand squeezing her face.

"Yes, I am. Now fuckin' kiss me." He frowned.

Aeri shrugged off his hand, leaning forward and pressing their lips together, pouring all of her excitement into that one kiss. She reached a hand up to drag her fingernails across his scalp, eliciting a deep groan from him. She pulled back from the kiss, the initial shock turning into a cheeky smile when she saw the blush dusting his cheeks.

"You like that?" She teased, manicured nails carding through his hair.

"Shut up." He snarled but leaned into her touch anyway.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

"What the fuck." Bakugou swore for the millionth time that day. Aeri rolled her eyes and dragged him up the steps to the plane where her father, Hyunjin, Amajiki, Jungwon and Kirishima were already waiting. "A private jet?"

"It's Jinyoung's. How else do you think he gets between Korea and Japan so often?" Aeri rolled her eyes as if it was obvious. Bakugou gave her an incredulous look and sat down in the plush beige leather seat across from Kirishima. Aeri joined him at his side with Jungwon in front of her, next to Kirishima.

They chatted quietly whilst the air hostess sealed up the door and ensured everyone had their seatbelts on. The pilot announced take off a few minutes later and they were speeding down the runway.

"I'm surprised your parents approved this, especially since you're missing school," Aeri said, glancing between Kirishima and Bakugou as the plane lifted into the air.

"Me too! I had to beg my mom to let me come, no way I was gonna miss something like this!" Kirishima chirped, watching everything get smaller through the window.

"Mine didn't give a damn," Bakugou said simply, fiddling with the iced water the air hostess had placed on the table for each of them. "Not like they see me during the week anyway."

"Aeri do you think we'll be allowed to walk around Seoul with them? I wanna take Kirishima for street food." Jungwon asked, keeping his voice hushed so their dad didn't hear.

"Probably, as long as we aren't out too late. Korea is safer than Japan currently so I don't see why it would be a problem." Aeri replied, sipping her water.

"Why have you started speaking Korean already? We haven't even landed yet." Bakugou scowled, he didn't like not knowing what they were saying. So much so that he'd attempted to learn the Korean alphabet so he could get started on learning the language.

Aeri shushed him and pointed to her dad who was snoozing in the row opposite them. "Figuring out plans." Bakugou rolled his eyes and slouched back in his chair.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

"The motherland!" Hyunjin called excited as they all stepped off the plane. He let out a dramatic fake sob and threw his arms up in the air. Aeri and Jungwon laughed at him as they descended the stairs.

"Does that make Japan the fatherland?" Jungwon asked, slipping his Dior sunglasses over his eyes.

"I think so? I don't really know how it works..." Aeri replied, checking her appearance in the reflection of her phone before pulling her own sunglasses out of their case.

Aeri and Bakugou stood side by side as they waited for the shuttle bus to pick them up from the runway and take them to the airport, listening to the excited chatter of her brothers and Kirishima. Aizawa and Amajiki stood having a quiet conversation by themselves, ignoring the extroverts.

"Prepare yourself for the reporters and the fans," Aeri whispered to her boyfriend. He turned to her with an eyebrow raised. "I'm serious, we nearly got mobbed last time we were here."

Bakugou exhaled deeply. "How do they even know you're arriving?" He asked.

"They saw the Kamino Ward incident on TV so they saw Dalnim. This is the next full moon after that so they expect me to have the ceremony." She explained. The bus pulled up in front of them and they stepped on, holding onto the handles hanging from the top of the bus as it began to move.

Aeri wasn't joking. Once they received their luggage and went to leave Incheon airport, there were swarms of people being held back by security guards, snapping photos and screaming the names of Aeri and her brothers. She kept a firm grip on Bakugou's arm as they all rushed out of the airport, waving politely at cameras every now and then before they were hurried into a limousine, courtesy of Jinyoung once again.

"A private jet and now a limo?" Bakugou whispered to Aeri who just smiled.

"Jinyoung is the fanciest out of all of us, this is all his." She told him before reaching to the cooling box in the centre.

"Anyone want a drink?" She asked pulling out bottles of water and cans of Coke. She handed drinks out to those who did and then settled down into her seat, watching the scenery through the tinted windows.

🗡️🗡️🗡️