LIV

🗡️🗡️🗡️

"Do the thing," Bakugou demanded once he pulled her a safe distance away from any other students.

"What thing, Katsuki?" Aeri asked softly. She could tell how angry he was with himself. His jaw was clenched, teeth gritted, eyebrows furrowed and he was clenching and unclenching his fists like he needed to hit something.

"The damn pressure point thing," He seethed, trying not to take his anger out on her. Aeri nodded and lifted a hand to his forehead, pressing her thumb down harshly between his brows. Bakugou sighed and leaned his head back against the wall.

Neither of them spoke for a few minutes, not until Todoroki came stomping around the corner with a face like thunder, muttering curse words about some guy named Inasa.

"We have to do a remedial class. If we pass we get our license, if we don't, we have to retake the test next year." Todoroki said shortly to Bakugou before he continued down the hall, disappearing around the corner.

Bakugou huffed and gripped Aeri's wrist, pulling her hand away from his face. "Your damn brother was right," He said quietly. "Can't work with anyone."

Aeri clicked her tongue. "It's no use beating yourself up about it now, we'll get you ready for the remedial class and you'll pass it." She said firmly. Bakugou huffed again but reluctantly nodded.

"Being independent isn't always a bad thing, the exam just wasn't for you. You'll do better next time." Aeri kissed the back of his hand and then took a step back. "Are you ready to go back to the bus?"

"I guess so," He replied. He seemed calmer but Aeri could see the disappointment all over his face.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

"Feeling better?" Aeri asked as Bakugou walked into her room, his hair slightly damp and clinging to his forehead. He wore a white compression tee and grey sweatpants. Aeri finished off with her skincare and slipped over to greet him in her jade-green silk pyjama set.

Bakugou pressed a light kiss on her lips and then drew back. "Is that cherry lip balm?" He questioned, leaning down to kiss her again. Aeri nodded and pointed to her desk where her skincare products were still littered over the surface.

"C'mere, let me pamper you," She tugged on his arm and pulled him over to the desk chair, forcing him down by the shoulders when he tried to protest. "Do you have a skincare routine?"

"Uh..." Bakugou narrowed his eyes, "Kind of, I use face wash and then I have moisturiser and that shit with the bits in it that gets rid of dry skin."

"That's it?" Aeri blinked at him. "To be fair, that's better than any other boys our age."

"Damn right. They're fuckin' disgusting. They barely use body wash half the time. Mineta doesn't even own a washcloth." Bakugou grimaced and Aeri looked horrified.

"How have you survived this long sharing showers with those hooligans?"

"I don't know," Bakugou said seriously. Aeri nudged his legs further apart so she could stand between them.

"Did you exfoliate today?" She asked, leaning back to grab her products.

"Did I what?"

"Did you use the scrubby stuff?" She rolled her eyes.

"No. My mom said that you should only do that twice a week."

"Your mom is correct," Aeri smiled. She pressed a kiss to his lips and then presented her first product to him. "This is salicylic acid, it cleans out your pores. Don't put this on in the morning unless you're putting on sunscreen after, else you'll get sunburn."