VIII

🗡🗡🗡

"What are you doing? I told you to run!" Aizawa grunted as he attempted to grab the mist-covered villain with his scarf, only for it to float right through him. Most of the students listened to him that time, making a run for the door but Aeri and Jungwon remained side by side, making to draw the katanas strapped to their backs. Bakugou's palms crackled with explosions as he stepped forward beside the twins. Todoroki and Midoriya didn't move either.

They didn't get a chance to strike the villains as the floor fell out from under them and they were transported elsewhere. When the world became visible again, Aeri was falling through the air in a different part of the USJ centre. To avoid breaking her legs—or more likely dying, she teleported to the ground looking around to assess where she'd landed. Her head snapped up when she heard someone falling above her and she immediately braced herself and bent her legs to catch them. She grunted as her entire body strained, catching the body in her arms as she tried not to fall to the floor knowing it would hurt more if the guy fell on top of her.

It was Bakugou. Awkward.

"Falling for me already, Katsuki?" She teased, flashing a cheeky smile. He grimaced and squirmed out of her arms, getting to his feet without a word.

They didn't get the chance to exchange banter when dozens of villains began to pop up in the area around them, surrounding the two young heroes in training.

"I hope you're ready for a fight," Bakugou smirked evilly as he took on the low-level villains that were dotted around the volcanic-looking area they'd landed in.

"When am I not?" Aeri smirked back, pulling her katanas free from the holster on her back. She twirled them around in her hands before she charged at the nearest villain. "Don't kill anyone Bakugou!"

"You're the one with the fucking swords!" He shouted back, releasing an explosion towards one of the guys who attempted to land a hit on him.

Aeri laughed and sliced at the villain's legs, aiming for the ligaments that would render him unable to walk. The villain collapsed to the floor with a cry but Aeri was already in front of the next, dodging a punch and slamming the hilt of her sword into the side of his head, knocking him out cold.

They were both panting by the time they'd taken down all twenty of the villains and they rejoined each other at the centre of the volcanic area.

"We need to get back over to my dad, that's where the stronger ones are," Aeri said, casually flicking the dripping blood off her blades before she sheathed them. She cringed at the idea of having to clean it off the interior of her holsters. "I can teleport us." She continued.

"No fucking way, I don't want to feel that dizzy ever again." Bakugou shot the idea down instantly.

"Well, then how do you suggest we get over there without it taking 10 years?" Aeri frowned.

"Like this." Bakugou grabbed her by the waist and blasted them in Aizawa's direction, flying over a whirlpool in the centre of the building. Aeri yelped and gripped his shoulder to keep herself from slipping as they flew over the water. With a few more blasts from Bakugou's palm, they landed with a thump on the other side. Jungwon and Todoroki arrived at the same time. Todoroki looked as if he was about to throw up. Jungwon had teleported them.

Bakugou released her and sent an explosion towards the purple mist guy, growing angry when it had no effect. Jungwon left Todoroki and joined his sister as she gaped at the scene in front of her. The weird mutated creature had their father by the neck and was relentlessly pounding his head into the floor. They looked at each other and nodded. Aeri drew her golden broadsword, Jungwon his katana and teleported above the creature. They flipped in the air and slammed their blades into its shoulder, landing their feet on the blades as they used their weight to cut through the creature's body.