VI

🗡🗡🗡

"why are you following me?" Bakugou turned around. Aeri stopped in her tracks with a frown, palming the holster at her hip that was missing a blade. She'd picked up one from the floor but the other was missing, probably blasted somewhere after the explosion. Aeri was attached to each dagger she owned so losing one wasn't the best feeling for her. In her family, you were gifted a dagger once you hit a milestone, whether it be getting your quirk, an important birthday, or completing a stage of training so they meant a lot to her.

"I'm not, we're just going to the same place," Aeri replied. "You haven't seen a dagger anywhere have you?" She blurted. "Silver blade, black hilt with an emerald?"

"I haven't seen shit." Bakugou spat. Aeri nodded and moved around him, aiming for the door, preparing to head for the screens so she could watch the replay of the battle and spot her blade.

"What was that thing you did earlier?" He shouted after her.

"What thing?" She questioned, stopping in her tracks and taking a step back towards him.

"the fuckin' forehead thing."

"Oh, that's a pressure point to relieve anger. I needed you to calm down fast so I used it." Aeri shrugged. "If you ever need to calm yourself down, just press between your brows," Bakugou said nothing as he wiped the blood from his cheek. Aeri walked away, heading through the door where the babbling group of students suddenly quietened.

"Aeri! You were so cool! You took down all three of them!" Mina yelled, stumbling up from her seat and clomping Aeri in a hug.

"That was so manly!" Kirishima called, pushing through the crowd and grasping Aeri's hand in his.

"I need you to show me how to do the wall thing you did." Jirou insisted. Even Todoroki expressed how impressed he was, with a mumble and a slight nod of his head in her direction.

Bakugou burst in a moment later with a face like thunder as he pushed through the group of students. Aeri thanked her classmates shyly and made her way to the screen. She rewinded the video to the moment she threw her dagger and then slowed it down, watching as she threw it to see if she could spot exactly where it landed. Jungwon joined her side,  having just arrived. Someone had let him out of the cuffs—probably All Might since Aeri wasn't provided with a key.

"You lost one?" He asked, shocked as he watched the video with her. Aeri was meticulous about the care of all her blades.

"It must have got lost in the explosion." She replied. "Sorry about the sneak attack, you don't have to wear the tutu if you don't want to, I know it was a dirty move." She apologised, knowing she hadn't really given him a fair chance to win.

"I'll wear the damn tutu. I have to admit, it was smart no matter how dirty it was." Jungwon admitted, even though he really didn't want to wear it.

"All Might!" Aeri called as the hero entered the too-small doorway. "Did you find a dagger in the rubble?"

"Not yet young Aeri, If they discover one I'll let you know!" He yelled back. "Now class," He clapped his hands together. "Who do you think was the MVP of that match?"

Momo raised her hand politely. "I'd have to say Aeri and Iida. They were in contact and updated each other, demonstrating their teamwork. Aeri took down all three heroes without causing any major injuries, though I suppose Bakugou did most of the work with Midoriya, and aiming for the temple when she threw the dagger at him was a dangerous move since if she used too much force she ran the risk of killing him. She also made sure Bakugou didn't cause any life-threatening injuries to Midoriya when she threw her dagger to redirect his explosion to the wall. Iida dutifully protected the nuclear weapon until the end. So in my opinion, those two did the best job."