【Chapter 23 】

⎯⎯ ୨ 愚かな頭脳 ୧ ⎯⎯

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

It has now been months, everyone has fully healed including April and Casey. They began to attend school again and live normal lives (well, as normal as it can get).

Currently the whole family, apart from Splinter, was gathered in Donnie's laboratory. These months had not gone to waste with just healing. They took their time off to their advantage.
Donnie had hacked into the system from when this all had started, which was when they were fighting the Kraang bots in that factory to recover the container of chemicals. Whilst watching the video, Donnie's eyes narrow, his eyes trained on Mikey throughout the whole video to see if there was anything sudden, and there was.
Whilst the family of four were walking out, something had hit Mikey at the back of his neck. Donnie paused the footage and everyone leaned in towards the screen. The purple masked turtle zoomed in and there, poking out of Mikey's neck was a tiny tranquilliser, to which disappeared the same second it had arrived. The family gasped and played the video again, watching as Mikey on the screen scratched his neck as he walked with his brothers.
"Are you able to see who did it?" Raph asked, Donnie hummed and began to do some more hacking. This time, going to a different camera at a better angle, and there at the top of a beam holding a tranquilliser gun was the Kraang.

"So Shredder and the Kraang decided to work together again?" Leo scoffed, he wasn't surprised but he was angry. Of course it was them. Why wouldn't it be? He was more mad at himself for not realising this sooner.

"Damn, Mikey even has a scar from where the tranquilliser was." Raph laughed as he pointed to the small scar at the back of Mikey's neck where the spot had originally been. The youngest groaned in annoyance and pulled away, sticking his tongue out at Raphael, earning the smallest a chuckle.
Donnie and Leo looked at each other and rolled their eyes, "so... what are we gonna do about it?" Donnie asked.

"Not sure yet..." Leo sighed, his head running with all sorts of plans.
"Do you think they're back in Dimension X?" Mikey asked.
"No shit." Raph sighed.

"Look, just give me some time to think about it and I'll come back to you three when I come up with something. If any of you have any suggestions I'm all ears." Leo said.
"I got one. Why don't we just throw a pizza at a Kraangs face and Mikey eats the Pizza and the Kraang." Raph crossed his arms with a smirk.
"No, he'll just get a stomach ache and we'll never hear the end of it." Leo crossed his arms also.
"Dudes, I am RIGHT here!" Mikey huffed.
"Are we not gonna talk about how weird that sounded-?" Donnie raised a finger.

The brothers continued to bicker as they also try to figure out a plan, all of them turning into stupid banter.