【Chapter 12 】

⎯⎯ ୨  戦いが始まります ୧ ⎯⎯

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Large, broken tears fell down the youngest's face as he listened to the screams of his second oldest brother and the harsh replies from Splinter.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE DIDN'T WANT US TO FIND OUT-?!" There was a loud bang. The youngest flinched and held onto his teddy tighter.
"No no no... why did this happen... how does he know?" Mikey whimpered and hid his body under the comfort of his blanket. Soon enough, two more people had entered the lair, "Raph! Calm down?! What have I said?! Shouting won't fix things!" It was Leo, "L-Leo's right Raph. You should listen to him." And that was Donnie, "LISTEN?! I LISTENED TO HIM BEFORE AND NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE?!" Raph shouted so, so loud. Mikey held his head in his hands before grabbing the tails of his mask which was still wrapped around his neck, he began to pull and tug on them, making it tighter.

꧁༒☬ Flashback ☬༒꧂

"Sensei? Are you sure this will work?" Mikey asked as he sat cross-legged next to his papa. "Yes, my son. I may be able to reach and find what has been causing you this trouble." Splinter placed a reassuring hand on Mikey's shoulder, "W-what if I get another attack?" Mikey asked, "Then we shall work through it together." Splinter nodded, Mikey looked to the side before taking in a deep breath and relaxing, "Are you ready, my son?" Splinter asked, Mikey nodded and closed his eyes, as did his father.
A dark, white glow emerged from Michelangelo, and a large, golden hue came from Splinter. The two sat there as they concentrated on reaching each other's souls. But all the young terrapin could see was those unholy Nerium flowers, coated in his blood and their petals falling off.
Mikey's eyes snapped open and his hue broke.
"Michelangelo?" Splinter called, Mikey panted as he looked at his father, "Do not worry. Let them not take over your mind. Beat it." Splinter gave a stern response, Mikey gulped and nodded, but before they continued, a fuming red-masked turtle broke down the dojo door, "Raphael! What is the meaning of this?!" Splinter shouted, "Well! MASTER SPLINTER! What happened to the oath? To never lie or keep secrets from family?! Especially IMPORTANT ONES!" Raph turned and faced Mikey, the young turtle's eyes widened and he turned away from Raph, staring at the ground, "No! Mikey! Look at me! You and Splinter have a LOT to explain! Specifically WHY you never told us that you were throwing up FLOWERS AND BLOOD!" Raph shouted at the top of his lungs, "Raphael! That is enough!" Splinter stood up, "ENOUGH?!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! ENOUGH OF YOU TWO LYING! MIKEY YOU ARE DYING! AND YOU DIDN'T CARE TO TELL US?!" Raph shouted, Mikey flinched and lowered his head, "Raphael! Leave the lair right this second and cool off!" Splinter sternly warned, "No! I'm staying right here! I have every right to be mad!" Raph stomped his foot, giving a clear indication he was not moving. Mikey gulped and stood up, rushing past Raph, but he was not fast enough. "Oh no you don't-!" Raph grabbed Mike's arm and pulled him, "You are staying right here where I can keep an eye on ya!" Raph growled, "Raphael! Let go of your brother right now!" Splinter walked toward Raphael, "Make me." The second oldest challenged.
Soon enough Raph and Splinter battled and of course, Splinter won. Mikey ran out of the room the second he was free and ran to the comforts of his bed.

And before you knew it... more shouting.

꧁༒☬ End Of Flashback ☬༒꧂