【Chapter 16 】

⎯⎯ ୨ 家族が団結する ୧ ⎯⎯

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Mikey has been asleep for days. The family is almost broken.
Leo has been trying his best to keep social with everyone to try and maintain the family's relationship and stability. Raph wasn't having it. He remained locked away in his room. Everyone is forbidden to enter. And Donnie, poor Donnie has been up day and night trying to figure out how to wake Mikey. But also. Figure out how exactly Mikey got this 'bite'.
Splinter remained as normal as can be. He didn't neglect his sons, but he didn't talk to them as much either. Splinter strictly kept training happening for his sons. To give them a break from the outside world, even if it's for the littlest amount of time.

Currently, they are in training.

Donnie sat at the side, sleeping against the wall whilst Leo and Raph wrestled on the floor before jumping back on their feet and glaring at each other. "I ain't losing this fight, Leo." Raph heaved. "Raph, this is training. Not a real fight." With narrowed blue eyes, Leo got back into position, "yeah? Well, I have enough anger to make it into a real fight!" Raph charged towards Leo before lunging at him, Leo dodged and went to hit Raph but the red-masked turtle skidded on the ground and knocked Leo off his feet.
"Augh!"
With a loud thud, Leo's shell hit the ground, Donnie shot up awake and turned towards his older brothers. Raph was in a crouching position with a victorious smirk on his face. Leo sighed and rubbed his eyes as he stared up at the ceiling. "That is enough for today. Rest up all of you. I want to see you all here again in three hours." And with that, Splinter turned and left.

Leo sat up and glanced towards the Dojo door where Raph could be seen walking out. "Raph wait!" Leo stood up and rushed after Raph, "what do you want, Leo?" Raph grunted, "You can't keep doing this. Going to your room and hiding away! It won't make anything better." Leo stood in front of Raph. "Yeah? Well, me being out of my room won't exactly help him either would it?" Raph shoved past Leo who groaned and rolled his eyes, "Raph, you know what I meant. You can't stay in your room forever. Not only are you hurting yourself but if Mikey were to see you now, what do you think he'll think?" Leo rushed after Raph, "Do Not! Bring Mikey into this. You can't use him against me!" Raph harshly opened his door and slammed it, only for it to be stopped by Leo, "yes! Yes, I can! I'm not lying, am I? Imagine him seeing you like this, he'd be hurt. Distraught. Imagine how me and Donnie feel?" Leo sighed and poked his head in the messy room. "Please, Raph," Leo begged.

Silence

"Raph." Leo said sternly, "Just give me a minute!" Raph shouted, "Fine. But if you're not out in the living room in less than 10 minutes, I'm dragging you out." And with that, Leo left and shut the door behind him.
Raph sat on his bed with his head in his hands, "God..." Raph grumbled, rubbing his eyes. He was tired.

Ever since Mikey had fallen into this... coma... Raph hasn't been able to sleep one peaceful night. Just the thought of Mikey dying any minute whilst they were asleep scared the living green off of him. Every time Donnie fell asleep or left the lab, Raph would sneak in and sit with Mikey. Holding the youngest's hand to see if he would wake to his touch. But the pale green mutant never did. Never in his life did he ever think to have wanted Mikey's annoying noise, pranks and puns. Yet here he was. Regretting ever wishing they'd go away.

Raph stood up and looked into his body mirror. He was a mess. He stunk off body odour. He had large bags under his eyes and his red, dirtied mask hung loosely on his neck. Raph turned and walked out of the room. There he saw Donnie's head resting on Leo's lap with a pillow for more comfort. Donnie too looked ill. Donnie was pale and had large bags under his eyes. Donnie survived on nothing but caffeine and gum to fill and wake him. Currently, Donnie is asleep.

"Sorry about earlier, Leo," Raph whispered as he plumped his bottom down next to his older brother. Leo smiled softly, "don't worry. I understand." Leo's blue eyes locked onto Raph's emerald ones. "Want to watch WWE?" Leo asked with a soft smile. Raph chuckled, "Of course I do." Raph nodded.
Leo nodded and picked up the remote. Switching the channels.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Whilst watching WWE, behind in the distance of Donnie's lab, bright blue eyes watched from afar. A dry chuckle could be heard before everything went silent. And the bright blue eye shut.

Thank you all for the patience (considering you had to wait a month and a couple weeks) I hope you enjoyed this xx