【Chapter 22 】

⎯⎯ ୨ 癒す ୧ ⎯⎯

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

It had been a week since Shredder's death. And only Mikey is aware of it.

Raph now wears a sling over his arm and has to keep his twisted foot up.
Leo was beat up badly but thankfully an ice pack was enough to ease his swollen joints and headache.
Donnie had to wear a cast over his ankle, turns out he broke it, not twisted it, as well as stitching up his leg.
Mikey's stitching had come undone and Donnie had to re-do it.

April and Casey were currently in the hospital for broken bones and a severe concussion.

As of now, Splinter is looking after his sons by giving them pizza whilst sat around the couch and watching TV.
Raph used his good arm to eat. He and Donnie shared the same box to keep their feet up. Mikey is laid across the beanbag and sat next to him is Leo, leaning his head on Mikey's shoulder for silent comfort. Leo was relived. So very relieved.

"Shredder is still out there... what if he try's to pull this stunt again?" Leo asked. Mikey turned towards him and his innocent blue eyes soften, "Don't worry, bro. I'm sure he'll be taking a long break." He smiled reassuringly. Leo looked at Mikey and nodded, "yeah you're probably right..." Leo chuckled.

"How about the Kraang? Any signs of them?" Raph suddenly asked as he looked towards Donnie who sat there lazily, his only response being a shrug.

Mikey's eyes drift off to the pizza box in thought. The Kraang... they must have something to do with this. How else would Shredder have been able to get such a disease as the Hanahaki disease...

Mikey's eyes narrow as he now glares at the TV.

He will find out the cause behind all of this.