【Chapter 13 】

⎯⎯ ୨ 検索 ୧ ⎯⎯

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The wind howled and whistled in his ears as he raced across the buildings of New York City.
Tears left a trail behind him as he pushed his sore body forward. His lips were coated in blood. And he held a flower in his hand, his hand bleeding from the thorns.
The youngest panted as he finally fell to the ground, his body now not able to handle the amount of pressure it was forced into. He panted quickly with heavy and shaky breaths. He was scared. Scared for multiple reasons: his family falling apart, him dying, his breathing being so fast it might cause an attack, and his family physically fighting. Him being alone.

Mikey sobbed as he tried to crawl but his body gave in and fell to the ground of the cold, metal roof. "I hate this! I hate everything!" Mikey cried "I don't wanna live like this! But I don't wanna die either..." He cried to no one in particular. Suddenly, an awful feeling and urge rose from his throat, "No. No no no. Not now, not ever." Mikey whimpered, yet before he knew it, he was gagging and heaving. Mikey forced his sore body to sit up and his body immediately began to regurgitate. Puke, blood and flower petals with broken thorns on them all lay together in one foul pile. Looking and smelling it made Mikey gag more as he turned away and began to have another attack. He then began to feel his body spasm and his eyes growing heavier.

"Mikey?" Leo softly called as he closed in on the closed door, Raph and Splinter stood away from each other. Raphael has a few bruises on his face and neck. (Don't get the wrong idea plz. He has a bruise on his neck due to Splinter paralysing him) "Mikey? We need to talk..." Leo turned back toward his family, "We all do. Let us in please... we can get through this together." Leo pleaded as he waited patiently outside the door. Only to receive no answer. Donnie walked up to the door, "Mikey, I'm opening the door." Donnie wanted and once again, heard no reply, the purple-masked turtle turned the handle but it suddenly stopped, "It's locked.." Donnie gasped as he backed away from the door. "Not on my watch." Raph walked up to the door and began to kick it next to the lock. "Real subtle Raph." Leo and Donnie rolled their eyes. Raph growled before finally slamming the door open. The door hit the wall and bounced back but Raph ended up just pushing it against the wall again, "Mikey! Ya gotta come out sooner or late-" Raph paused. "Raphael? What is the matter?" Splinter asked, Raph blinked. "He's gone..." Raph whispered.
"He's what?" Leo gasped, "I said he's gone..." Raph hung his head low. "Oh- no! Oh no! Ima going to see if I can track him." Donnie rushed to his lab with Splinter following. "Raph?" Leo turned towards his younger brother.

"This is all my fault..."

"I've got a location, he's not far." Donnie began to transmit the location to his T-phone. "Donatello. What is this?" Splinter asked, looking at the anti-biotics and cream in front of the Nerium flower that was in captivity. "They are the antidotes to the flower. The same flower Mikey has been coughing out." Donnie stood up and grabbed a medic box, Splinter felt an incredibly strong urge to take them, so he did. He snuck it into his robe and went to the kitchen, taking a bottle of water. "My sons? Donatello has caught Michelangelo's location. We just go now." Splinter said as he neared the entrance with Donnie. Leo and Raph walked out of Mikey's bedroom, Leo had a comforting arm wrapped around Raph as the red-masked turtle wiped away a few stray tears.

"Let's go get our little brother."