【Chapter 15 】

⎯⎯ ୨  生きてください ୧ ⎯⎯

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

It has been an hour since Mikey was found.
Raph, Leo and Splinter sat in the living room, anxiously waiting for the news of their baby brother's health from Donnie who remained locked in his lab, attempting to save Mikey.

Raph's foot bounced off the ground as he sat still. He was stressed, so stressed he didn't even feel like punching the punching bag. Something he tended to do when frustrated. Leo frowned and sat next to Raph. "Hey, it's going to be okay. Mikey's strong and Donnie knows what he's doing... hopefully." Leo smiled awkwardly, Raph only scoffed and looked away. "How would you know that? Donnie has barely done any research on that damn plant." Raph grabbed a pillow and hugged it. "My son. Believe. Have hope in your brother." Splinter said softly, "And why should I listen to you after you lied to us all?" Raph turned his head away from his father as well before sighing, "I just don't get it. What caused this? What bug bit him to cause this?!" Raph put his head in his arms. "Ugh! I'm so angry! But I'm so upset! I hate emotions!" Raph shouted before throwing the pillow at Leo and standing up, walking off to his room and slamming the door.
Leo sighed and grabbed the pillow that rested on his chest and placed it next to him.

Leo glances at his father before standing up and walking to his own room. He had a lot to think about. Splinter looked down to the floor, ashamed of his actions on not telling his sons.

'Please be okay my son...'

(Short chapter I know. And I apologise so so much for the lack of updates. I've just been really ill and busy lately. I've taken up more than I can chew- I will try to update more but my WRITERSBLOCK is killing me)