【Chapter 21 】

⎯⎯ ୨ さようなら ୧ ⎯⎯

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Suddenly, a figure could be seen knocking Shredder away. Before the liquid could even go into Leo's bloodstream. The syringe was harshly ripped out and slides against the roof and then a green foot stomps on it, crushing it beneath his feet.

Michelangelo stood there with bright white eyes, glaring at Shredder with a narrowed mask. His orange tails dancing with the wind.
"Mikey?" Raph breathed out in confusion, his eyes seeing star's.
Mikey doesn't reply as he takes a step towards Shredder.

"Foolish turtle. You think you can defeat me?" Shredder stood, bearing his weapons.
Despite so, Mikey remained silent. Taking her another soundless step towards the toned warrior.

"Mikey no! Your stitches haven't healed!" Donnie cried.
Mikey didn't hesitate to take another step.

"So that's what you did to save the runt? Surgery. Pathetic." Shredder smirks, "just wait, wait until I give you all the Hanahaki disease. Then you'll all die a slow, and painful death." Shredder laughed and pulled out yet another syringe.
Lunging towards Mikey Shredder rears his arm back to plunge the needle into the turtles neck, only to be thrown off the building by Splinter when his foot collided with Shredders face.
"Stay away from my sons!" Splinter snarled.

"My son-?" Splinter was cut off when he turned towards his youngest son.
"Take care of the others." Mikey said sternly. Walking past Splinter and towards where Shredder was last.

"My son! I will not allow you to fight him alon-" once again he was cut off by the loud cry of Donatello when he tried to stand up.
Splinter was stuck, to help his three injured son. Or to save his youngest son from certain doom.
Splinter turned back towards Mikey only to find him gone.
"Michelangelo!" Splinter screamed and looked around. "クソ..." Splinter swore before being forced to turn his attention back to his three sons who desperately needed his help... but so did Mikey...
This is not good.

April and Casey are knocked out on top of a flower bed. Shredder stood over them and took out his syringe. But then he felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise, swiftly he turned and dodged Mikey's attack when he swing the nunchuck at Shredder's head with the freshly sharpened blade out. Mikey caught the nunchuck and stares lifelessly at Shredder.

"You may have a poker face boy but you do not have the skill to defeat me." Shredder laughs confidently.
Out of the blue a water balloon was thrown at him from behind, Shredder growled until he noticed the thickness of the water.

"Wait a minute- this isn't water- this is-!" Suddenly he was caught in flames.
Shredder screams as he relived the burning agony all over again. His wide bulging eyes catch a glimpse of Mikey who stood there.

Smiling as though he was a little kid walking into a candy shop.

Shredder yells and despite the pain ran towards the turtle to try and kill the teen. Only for salt to be thrown at him.
Shredder screams in agony as his body falls to the ground, his hand grips his face only for it to stick to his melting flesh.

Mikey stood there smiling widely. His white eyes remain unblinking at he watches. He then pulls out a stick and a marshmallow, sticks the marshmallow in the stick and hovered it over the now dead shredder.
Spinning the stick Mikey soon took it away and ate it.
"Sorry we couldn't have longer fun shred head." Mikey answered bluntly.

"But no one messes with my brothers and gets away with it."