【Chapter 11 】

⎯⎯ ୨  良くない ୧ ⎯⎯   
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

⎯⎯ ୨  良くない ୧ ⎯⎯    »» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"Travel safely!" Splinter ordered his three sons who were about to go to morning patrol, Leo and Raph nodded whilst Donnie just walked off. Mikey remained on Splinter's side, holding his chest in pain. As soon as his three older brothers left the lair, he began to cough hysterically and Splinter held his son and helped as best he could.

"Mikey's getting worse..." Raph grumbled as the turtles walked along the rooftops, "I've noticed... he's not as active anymore... I'm really worried about him." Leo sighed, "I know what's wrong with him." Donnie hung his head low. Raph and Leo snapped their heads towards Donnie. "You do? When did you find out?" Raph asked, "Leo this is what I wanted to talk about this morning. I think it's best if we find somewhere to sit." Donnie gulped, the brothers nodded and ran across a few buildings before they come across an apartment complex with a table and chairs surrounding it. The brothers sat down and waited for Donnie to talk.
"So, the other day, I don't know how long ago, he gave me a Nerium Flower. A Nerium flower is very poisonous and can kill. Of course, I had taken the flower from him which meant I was poisoned, I made an antidote and fixed up my rashes. But when I checked over Mikey... he seemed physically fine. When I questioned him about where he got the flower from, he completely avoided the question. So, carefully I sneaked spy-roach on him and I recorded something... disturbing." Donnie pulled out a laptop from a bag he was hiding and set it on the table, he played the recording of Mikey throwing up blood, flowers and petals into the toilet, along with a few curses along the way, Raph and Leo sat there mortified of what they were watching. Donnie closed the laptop after a few minutes. "He ended up being like these an extra two times before going to Splinter and passing out. This is what Mikey and Splinter have been hiding from us." Donnie sighed. Leo sat there, his eyes wide open as he stared off. Raph had his hand over his mouth, his face noticeably red and tears were forming, his leg bouncing quickly. "How could they..." Raph's strained voice shook, and he began to hit himself in the head, "HOW COULD THEY! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS IMPORTANT!" Raph shouted as he stood up abruptly and threw the chair down, "Raph! Shouting isn't going to make things better!" Leo warned, "How can you take this so well?! Our brother is DYING! And you're making it out as though it happens once a month!" Raph scoffed, "Raph, do not start an argument over this! We already have enough going on." Leo reasoned, Raph took a few deep breaths before grunting and running off into another rooftop, "Raph-" "Give it a rest Leo. He needs some time." Donnie cut Leo off. "Donnie-" Leo panted and gulped, sweat poured down his face, "I-I-I- I don't know what to do-" Leo rested his head in his hands and breathed heavily. Donnie looked away awkwardly, tapping his fingers against the table, "I think it's time to go home..." Donnie sighed and stood up, Leo nodded quickly and stood up, "Let's go get, Raph."  Leo turned and went in the direction Raph ran off to. Donnie followed closely.

After almost half an hour Leo and Donnie couldn't find Raph anywhere. "Where is he-?" Leo began to stress more, today did not have a good start. Donnie pulled out his laptop and looked over a few files before gasping, "Oooh no." Leo turned around instantly at this, "what? What is it?" Leo asked.

"Raph's back at the lair."