【Chapter 3 】

⎯⎯ ୨ 血まみれのシャワー ୧ ⎯⎯

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

'What happened-?' Mikey thought. His eyes were blurry, but he felt something warm hit his shell. His body felt exhausted, his eyes felt so hefty, his breathing was abnormally heavy and the young turtle looked up at himself, finding that he was leaning against the wall of the shower. 'How did I get here-?' Mikey's thoughts were interrupted when he felt something claw up his throat, the turtle gagged and coughed, and he couldn't breathe. He hit his chest repeatedly, tears escaping his fearful eyes. Soon the weird sensation of a flower rose to his mouth, Mikey gagged as he opened his mouth, his hand going in and grabbing the flower, ripping it out of his throat. Mikey screamed as a mass amount of blood escaped from his mouth. Mikey's body shakes as he stared at the flower in his hand, it was a Nerium flower. Glancing to the floor, he saw that the water escaping from the shower head was draining away the blood on the floor. The boy backed up, his back hit the wall and he groaned before feeling something once again, crawling up his throat, he coughed until pink petals fell from his mouth. Mikey's cried hysterically as he stared at the blood in his hands and on the shower floor. Mikey crawled out of the shower and onto the floor. Hyperventilating he began to feel dizzy once more, his brain couldn't make sense of what was happening to him. He felt something prick his hand and he looked down, seeing the Nerium flower once again. They weren't supposed to have thorns.. so why did this one?
Mikey felt his body give in as he laid on the ground. 'I'm in so much pain...' the young turtle cringed.
Mustering up all of his energy, Mikey took and deep breath in and screamed "DONNIE! RAPH! LEO! ANYONE!" This caused something to rise in Mikey's throat. Forcing himself to sit up the boy gagged and coughed, his ears began ringing as petals and flowers covered in blood dropped on the floor. A puddle of red was in front of him.
Though through his ringing ears, he heard rushed steps and banging on the door before it broke open. Mikey glanced up and saw his father's tail. "Papa.." Mikey called before collapsing to the ground.

生活のために